Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

After three months of bouncing back and forth between night and day shift, I'm finally about to go on a normal schedule and not spend every available moment trying to sleep.

Spoooooky snipe - not timg'd to be extra scary:

News:

Rodrigo Duterte: 'My only sin is extrajudicial killings'

Iraqi Kurds edging toward civl war

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

We had to destroy the thread in order to save it.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

mlmp08 posted:

:wow: Who could have guessed? Who could possibly have seen this coming? :iiam:

She saw Trump's eloquent and heartfelt apology after he was proved wrong on the birther issue, and decided she wanted that for herself.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

KirbyKhan posted:

Back in my obama-era LRS Squadron we went above and beyond and etched serial numbers onto our crates of bayonettes. We were under sequestration so the only thing we could use to etch numbers were the bayonettes themselves. Lenmie tell you the 2S0 SNCOs fought a bitter war about whether to write off the one etchin bayonette as a loss to wear and tear or to toss it in the inventory unmarked to bump our 99.9% accountability to 100%.

Thanks for sharing. I needed new material to tell friends who consider enlisting.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

Oh, hm. Totally not planned.

Surveillance footage shows Saudi operative in Khashoggi's clothes after he was killed, Turkish source says

Looks like one of the killers was recorded wandering town wearing Mr. Khashoggi's clothes, glasses, and a fake beard.

Points for commitment, I guess.

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

CRUSTY MINGE posted:

You watching CNN too? They're running the security footage.

Yeah. This is grim poo poo.

quote:

"Khashoggi's clothes were probably still warm when Madani put them on," the senior Turkish official told CNN.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arc Light
Sep 26, 2013

M_Gargantua posted:

How do I do this without the facebook algorithm inviting me to join other nazis?

Burner account+ incognito browser mode

• Locked thread