Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

the overseer

okay it's october and it's wednesday and it's trump. this is the thread for you to trump in. trumpenthread is the cool place to hang out. You can find most of the cool people there. In trumpenthread you can just chill and do whatever and totally relax. "lol nothing matters" is the trumpenthread motto, for example, that's how laid back it is there. Show up if you want to have a good time. Another good reason to show up is if you want to hang out with friends.

https://twitter.com/ddale8/status/1046192367559221248

THE
PISS
TAPE
IS
REAL

#basta :basta:

PRINCIPIA TRMUPPIA

Now That's What I Call TRMUP!: Volume I -- Dawn of the Escalator
Now That's What I Call TRMUP!: Volume II -- The End of All Things
Now That's What I Call TRMUP!: Volume III -- A Guide for Post-Apocalyptic Living
Now That's What I Call TRMUP!: Volume IV -- The Edge of the AbyssThat's Very Strange, This Entire Thread Is Blank!
Now That's What I Call TRMUP!: Volume V -- Wet Hot American Summer (of Piss)
TRMUP!: Pardoning Dog Murderers to Counter Program Hurricanes
TRMUP!: "Greatest Mass Shooting in American History! Record breaking!"
TRMUP!: October 2017: LFG for Mana Fort Raid
TRMUP!: November 2017: A Healthy Debate on Child loving
TRMUP!: December 2017: I didn't want that safety net anyway.
TRMUP!: January 2018: A Very Stable Genius Shuts Down America
TRMUP!: February 2018 Part 1: A Brief Respite of Murder the ghost of aatrek haunts this thread
TRMUP!: February 2018 Part 2: A Hopeless Situation
TRMUP!: March 2018: Mustache Questions for War Criminals
TRMUP!: April 2018: It's a Little Tough to Watch
TRMUP!: May 2018: "meltdown" "may"
TRMUP!: June 2018: The Un-decnuclearizeable Kimmy Un & Trumpcentration Camps
TRMUP!: July 2018: GET ME A COKE, PLEASE
TRMUP!: August 2018: Gone McBrain
TRMUP!: September 2018: Kav Maga
TRMUP!: October 2018: America is doomed (cool)

September was a thing best expressed by the following content:

October:

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 06:18 on Oct 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
1.2 reserved for content

SPOOOKY turmp month hah a lmao ther'es real concentration camps where they're shuffling thousands of intentionally-orphaned children into tent cities in the dead of night lmao

anyway im gonna update this post with pics of cute animals and thread content

paranoid randroid posted:

by the pricking of my Trumbs, something smoothbrained this way comes

Calibanibal posted:

my first fbi foia request was rejected in 10 days but now its been 15 for my second and ive heard nothing. STOP HIDING THE TRUMP POO EMAILS, FBI

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 23:27 on Oct 18, 2018

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
1.3 reserved for me

please don't hurt yourselves goons, the world is extra loving trumpy these days and it needs humans in it that are capable of feeling things. that you are depressed and anxious right now is probably a completely reasonable response to be having to the circumstances. you matter n u can get help, n there are people that care about you, even if they are strangers on a dead gay website. talk to someone. https://www.talkspace.com/ i don't even know if this thing is good but it's apparently therapy but it's an app. do therapy. move your body. meditate.

crazy cloud has issued a correction as of 21:13 on Sep 30, 2018

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Wendell_T_Stamps
Nov 26, 2017

COOOOOOOOODYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

trump

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
me arriving in new trump thread

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy
it is october in australia or some poo poo we start october seasonally-appropriate spooky trump thread now

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe
this is how i pick whose trump thread to post in

papersack
Jul 27, 2003

Hey guys I think this Trump person may not be very smart.

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.
So what's happenin in the trump yall

no pubes yet sorry
Sep 11, 2003

Bear Retrieval Unit
Nov 5, 2009

Mudslide Experiment

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

trnp

ZeusCannon
Nov 5, 2009

BLAAAAAARGH PLEASE KILL ME BLAAAAAAAARGH
Grimey Drawer

bOWNS

Stinky Wizzleteats
Nov 26, 2015

Trummmmmm, the tumptster, makin trumpayyys

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
TRUMP

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown
Jeb!

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib
Cool I'm posting this on page 1 of this thread then:

Oh and here's a fun thing that's happening in North Dakota but since it's happening to Native people no one gives a poo poo and it's a dark look into the future of a highly partisan judiciary.

Basically, in North Dakota, to vote you must have a form of identification with your legal name, your birth date, and your residential street address, not a mailing address, a residential street address. Now, who generally doesn't have residential street addresses? Native Americans. There was an injunction to stop the residential street address rule placed in February and the SoS Alvin Jaeger waited until September 10th to appeal.

https://www.courthousenews.com/north-dakota-voter-id-rules-revived-by-eighth-circuit/

quote:

U.S. Circuit Judge Steven Colloton wrote Monday’s 11-page opinion, finding that blocking the residential address requirement could result in voter fraud.

He also rejected the tribe members’ argument that Native American communities frequently do not have residential street addresses.

But even assuming that some communities lack residential street addresses, that fact does not justify a statewide injunction that prevents the Secretary from requiring a form of identification with a residential street address from the vast majority of residents who have residential street addresses,” he wrote.

He literally argued that "well as long as most people are able to vote, that's fine" and he's a judge on the eighth circuit. You'll be un-surprised to note that Judge Colloton worked for... wait for it.... KEN STARR everybody!

Gee, I wonder if we have any other judges that we're considering for judicial appointments who have worked for Ken "covered up a massive rape scandal" Starr? Hmmmmmmmmm

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

cumshitter
Sep 27, 2005

by Fluffdaddy
i poo poo cum

Bert Roberge
Nov 28, 2003

https://i.imgur.com/moxYFK8.mp4

PoopOnaShoe
Apr 14, 2009

Duscat posted:

this is how i pick whose trump thread to post in

chud october sky :purfect:

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

pathetic little tramp posted:

Cool I'm posting this on page 1 of this thread then:

Oh and here's a fun thing that's happening in North Dakota but since it's happening to Native people no one gives a poo poo and it's a dark look into the future of a highly partisan judiciary.

Basically, in North Dakota, to vote you must have a form of identification with your legal name, your birth date, and your residential street address, not a mailing address, a residential street address. Now, who generally doesn't have residential street addresses? Native Americans. There was an injunction to stop the residential street address rule placed in February and the SoS Alvin Jaeger waited until September 10th to appeal.

https://www.courthousenews.com/north-dakota-voter-id-rules-revived-by-eighth-circuit/

He literally argued that "well as long as most people are able to vote, that's fine" and he's a judge on the eighth circuit. You'll be un-surprised to note that Judge Colloton worked for... wait for it.... KEN STARR everybody!

Gee, I wonder if we have any other judges that we're considering for judicial appointments who have worked for Ken "covered up a massive rape scandal" Starr? Hmmmmmmmmm

gop delenda

a helpful bear
Aug 18, 2004

Slippery Tilde
postin in the fake trump thread

Mayor Dave
Feb 20, 2009

Bernie the Snow Clown

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

get probated op

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

soon2be spoooooky thread

Duscat
Jan 4, 2009
Fun Shoe

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

where are the thread links ffs

Turdfuzz
Jul 23, 2008

w/ no thread links then i condemn this trhead

pathetic little tramp
Dec 12, 2005

by Hillary Clinton's assassins
Fallen Rib

crazy cloud posted:

gop delenda

From another article about it - https://www.heraldmailmedia.com/new...999a7af1c5.html

quote:

Six Native Americans had challenged the provision, winning the court order allowing them to show ID with as little as a post-office box address. The lower court found that nearly 5,000 Native Americans and almost 65,000 non-native voters didn’t have the requisite proof. The appeals court said those voters still have more than a month to adapt to its decision.

70,000 voters disenfranchised, no big

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

Turdfuzz posted:

where are the thread links ffs

im workin on it i can't just quote teh old post because the thread they're quoted from is locked O_O I'm working very hard for YOU, the humble cspam poster

A New Dad
Nov 10, 2012

I SHOULD FUCK OFF BACK TO C-SPAM

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

it's not october you fucks

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

this whole thing reeks

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

my favorite time of the month is the competing trump threads

crazy cloud
Nov 7, 2012

by Cyrano4747
Lipstick Apathy

a.lo posted:

this whole thing reeks

turn on your momnitors

MisterFister
Jul 6, 2003

Sticking it to THE MAN, assuming THE MAN is an innocent casual dining restaurant.
Trump country

The house that trump built

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trump

• Locked thread