Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trump

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Pomp posted:

skate or dipe man

skate or hi

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

BREAKING: sources tell me the fbi is about to:
1. Let us say Merry Christmas again
2. Arrest george soros
3. LOCK HER UP

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Does this translate to used harleys that don't need a ton of work but cost less than 5k

No the used ones are still crazy overpriced because the buyers have a brain disease that makes them think harleys are good and all other motorcycles are bad

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

D.Ork Bimboolean posted:

I like the part when the republican meat shield prosecutor during the week of the investigation stands up and shouts NOT GUILTY right into the drive through window.

*me, a skilled and v professional DA, after interviewing literally just the victim, one of the two perpetrators, and no other potential witnesses* not guilty

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

TTIKMP

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Inspector Hound posted:

Lol imagine how little hope there is for victims under her jurisdiction

Apparently she put all the district's rape testing kits in a closet and lost the key and was like oops where they go oh well

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Harley still has way more market share than they deserve but yeah i hope they go down

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

One time i begrudgingly walked into a Harley store to get some dumb thing my uncle wanted, i had rolled up in a 500 cc bike that I've ridden all over Appalachia, and the first thing the floor guy says to me is "ready to get a real bike?" so i turned right around and left and told my uncle they didn't have it

Harley culture is the loving worst and overlaps with TRUMP culture

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

i love 2 hoot n holler

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

pls.do not dox me

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

if you don't stop doxing me i may rescind my offer of great savings

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

uncanny resemblance to charlie "diaper" kirk

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

punchymcpunch posted:

lol ive never been in a barfight and my name has punch in it TWICE

one time at a bar some guy tried to start a fight with me he sucker punched me in the chin but it was the most weak rear end punch so it mostly just surprised me lmao and drunk me didn't know what to do so i literally danced away with a little spin move and said "woah" and meanwhile everyone else was booing the guy out of the place that's my bar fight stpry TRUPM

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

*points at the house of saud* you didn't build that

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

BAE OF PIGS posted:

Only time I've been kicked out of a bar was because I was too good looking and all the chuds wanted to start some poo poo because their women were ooh-ing and ah-ing over me.

same i was up on the bar singing "don't u wish ur boyfriend was hot lik me" and the ladies were swooning and their eyes were popping out like aoooga and their tongues falling to the floor like a roll-up windowshade, some of the men were doing it too but they tried to hide it and acted angry instead

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

BEACH WEEK

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

ScrubLeague posted:

There is absolutely no way Jesus Christ, Lord of all the world for eternity, gives a single poo poo what 5% of the world's population in one sliver of time does with their internal politics

au contraire the usa is gods chosen country and he pays special attention to us and that is why we are great

...is something i would make up to hyperbolically make a point if weird conservatives didn't literally say that in interviews and stuff

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol that kid for president

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

trup

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

when trRUMP text sme i'm going to reply "nice meltdown"

got 'em

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

lol

probably the first actually funny headline i've seen from a non-onion onion

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

DoombatINC posted:

My weed store did an "Emergency Alert" text at the same time as trumbo to announce a 20% off all pre-orders sale :hai:

[person from 2008 reading this post] waht the gently caress :psyduck:

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

docbeard posted:

PRESIDENTIAL ALERT: Many people are saying this is a test of the emergency wireless alert system. I don't want to say action is needed, maybe I'll say action is needed in a few days, but not right now. 700 electoral votes, can you believe it?

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tenderjerk posted:

looking to see if i can watch Diamond and Silk's movie in theatres for the one night only itll be showed there

there are 3 theatres by me that are showing it, and one is selling tickets for $26(!) and two just say 'no passes' with no way to purchase them, not sold out, but 'no passes' :negative:

don't give fascist propagandists money even to see it ironically

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

D1E posted:

Also, gently caress Lindsey Graham.

Mods should ban the SA poster with that username for creating an account in the likeness of such a reprehensible human being.

fyi the day of the kav hearing the former linsey graham poster came forward with her real account name and said she is retiring the linsey graham account because she can't find it funny anymore

i forget the account name but it was the right decision imo

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Pomp posted:

Coworker is absolutely certain the Dems will do something if they win

DO SOMETHING

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

[extremely conservative voice] these liberal protesters just need to get a JOB how do the yhave all this time to PROTEST *goes to 30 tTRUTRMP rallies*

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Mayor Dave posted:

Nothing worse than having to poo poo during your lunch hour and being unable to hold it until you're back on the clock

i'd rather poo poo my pansts than poo poo off the clock

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

making GBS threads on the clock might be the one good thing that trupm does as [president, and he even fucks that up bc he doesn't retreat to the bathroom

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

tacodaemon posted:

“Q,” the mystery poster behind QAnon, had himself fueled the anticipation. In a series of posts, Q said that the date of the test had been moved to coincide with Kavanaugh’s confirmation and claimed that Rosenstein was “standing down.” In another, Q claimed that the test would mark the start of “RED OCTOBER,” an increasingly QAnon-world concept in which Democrats are utterly crushed in various ways before the month is over.

“Goodbye, Mr. Rosenstein,” read one Q post that referenced the test.

lol i hope someone compiles every time q has made a sufficiently specific prediction that provably did not materialize and posts it to qanon

i kno wit would not shake their faith one bit but it would be funny to see what weird poo poo people come up with to explain it

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

fun fact, humpty dumpty is never specified as an egg in the poem and the egg depiction probably dates to lewis carroll who pulled it out of his opium addled rear end

humpty may in fact have been a cannon

we had a trhread about it
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3848297

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

TRUJMP

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Yinlock posted:

so why does this important document only get one copy again

printing costs have gotten out of control

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Apraxin posted:

all things considered, an outcome where kav gets confirmed, the gop celebrate their lifetime control of the judicial order, and then he keels over and expires of the ol' delirium tremens within the next couple of years is a long way form the worst possible outcome.

lol if you think he'll stop drinking long enough to get the dts

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

BeefThief posted:

im the investigation into a crime that didnt interview the victim or perpetrator

wiw you're pretty messed up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam
Nov 10, 2009

Unperson_47 posted:

flakey coons ben's rear end buttgieg 2020

trump

• Locked thread