Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

To be fair, why on earth are we there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bearjew posted:

God drat is Donald trump STILL president?

Maia from just shoot me saying we are dead and this is hell as the doors close dot gif

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Epic High Five posted:

Amaretto is good but too sweet and not boozy enough

You could put it in a really strong white russian

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

IDONTPOST posted:

im smoking a weed called purple punch its prob not a real strain but trump is pres so i really dont care do u?

Just lmao if you're going by dispensary strain names and not using your own mass spectrometer to analyze the terpene/cannabinoid profile in tyool 2018

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

THS posted:

you just like getting drunk

Its hard to drink straight but with coke or whatever its good

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

THS posted:

while you studied whiskey, i studied literally drinking and eating anything else that didn't taste like refined unleaded gasoline

Have you tried that new crystal Pepsi

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

IDONTPOST posted:

i tried to drink clear liquor to lose weight but i dont like any of them and now i wanna die, trump is pres btw

Switch to weed to lose weight

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

That pepino gatorade is a fuckin trap if you don't know what pepino means

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Does this translate to used harleys that don't need a ton of work but cost less than 5k

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Motorcycles rule, actually

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I don't see any problem with this depiction of the typical motorcyclist

Flavius Aetass posted:

No, nothing ever translates to cheap things for poor people anymore.

Kind of what i figured

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fits my needs posted:

yeah its great when traffic backs up 2 hours every morning cuz some guy on a motorcycle decides to throw himself under a car/truck :bernin:

Well don't suck at it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

are they wanting me to be pumped up by this

"Yeah get em" like is that what they want me to be thinking

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Lol imagine how little hope there is for victims under her jurisdiction

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

alnilam posted:

Apparently she put all the district's rape testing kits in a closet and lost the key and was like oops where they go oh well

I feel like this can only mean "its mostly cops"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

fits my needs posted:

isnt she from loving maricopa county lmfao

Yeah, they either rolled a shout out to sheriff Joe into sexual assault testimony or its the only county with a prosecutor vile enough

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Bert Roberge posted:

She was not subtle.

No, Ron, its wingardium leviosracescience

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Shear Modulus posted:

to own the libs?

The other side just talks about owning libs, we want all Americans everywhere to be equally owned

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

It is important, if it meant anything other than "fart" in the 80s in DC then he loving lied during his loving hearing

Just what's the loving point even anymore just gently caress it gently caress everything

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Serf posted:

believe this: you are not prepared for anything that is about to go down. embrace that

- the years 2003-2018

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

tenderjerk posted:

there are ALOT of pictures of trumgb pointing at his brain :stare:

Its almost certainly something his dad did, or maybe a different con artist he admired

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

triple sulk posted:

this is unironically correct, they've been out of control

I was beginning to think it was something i did to myself, does everyone have this problem

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

"Direct phone marketing is an important tool for small businesses who may have a hard time competing with the big guys. Let's give main street a chance -- vote "yes" on the Small Business Communication Freedom Act"

My impression of a Democrat introducing a bipartisan bill banning state laws that go after telemarketers

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I honestly think if kaepearnick explained to trump that a troop told him to kneel, his mind would at least temporarily change

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

A good name for a shark intellectual would be, "noam chompsky"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Only mark can judge me

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

... balls and piss

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Drunken donuts

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Beach: weak

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

What

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Squizzle posted:

the fight for 15 has been going on long enough that a $15 wage is now kinda bullshit and the fight should be for like $25

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Wynona Dryder posted:

i hope theres a photo of her next to a Ghanaian novelty casket like this

See! Lizard coffin! Death isn't sad! Every child who dies doesn't reveal our entire society to be an obscenity against humanity!

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I bet trent lott sometimes thinks "if only if waited a few years, i could scream 'the kkk was right' all i want"

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I am the last surviving enrollee of the federal government's medicinal MCI long distance phone service and i will be god damned

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Winston doesn't show its sex

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Oh, Winston fuckin shows it

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

jerry seinfel posted:

Monica, CNN is having a special on the drug crisis in West Virginia. As a mother and grandmother, it scares me to death.
Also, when Joe goes to work, I PRAY he's not robbed or shot. It's a REAL REALITY. I AM SO GLAD HE'S RETIRING. We didn't mean to offend, just SO MUCH GOING THROUGH MY MIND THESE DAYS.
WHO WOULD TAKE A recycling tub?
I believe someone is making a statement to me to take my sign down asking for Winston to be given back.

How do you even get someone down from this level of scared

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

Well hey

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Inspector Hound
Jul 14, 2003

I'm eating your poo poo rent free

• Locked thread