Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Got something to really make the whole sub-forum feel more like a family. any of you folks who meet up in japan should maek a very big long thread about it including a lot of pictures of buildings, food, and fun. If you do that then you can have the idea for free

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Dont stop being with eachother.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Did any One plan to do a cool vlog with each other to put on here or anything like I suggested. there's still time to set it up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Everyone take pics and think of me during the pic.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

anybody got any pics and videos of the meetings i set up

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Auritech posted:

Cavauro, you will not be disappointed!! But I am not back in Tokyo until Thursday!!!

I'm going to look on here at Thursday

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Ty I'm glad the plan worked out

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

hello harperdc.