Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

STONE COLD 64 posted:

im real sad that my current line of work ensures i will never get to go to jan 4. i could though maybe go to dominion or g1.
osaka is cool as poo poo so definitely go to dominion, would 100% recommend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

those lockers are perpetually full so be prepared to wander around the entire station trying to find one. also take pics of the locker and the surrounding area in case you can’t find it again!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Man

Kota vs Ospreay, KUSHIDA vs Ishimori, Omega vs Tanahashi should all be crazy good matches. Okada vs White and Jericho vs Naito shouldn’t be too far behind them. That’s insanely loaded, way better than Dominion last year even. Wish I could remotely justify 2 Japan trips in 6 months

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Just eat during the NEVER trios gauntlet, problem solved

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

poo poo you’re right. Just go into an okonomiyaki place 2 hours before it starts and eat waaaaay more than one human ever should, then

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

I just got an email from the fanclub saying that they'll have a "shrine" at the Tokyo Dome for us to attach your wishes for the future of NJPW to, so bring your wishes if you have any strong ones.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

GEORGE W BUSHI posted:

Jimmy Havoc is in the same bar I'm at now, it's really starting to feel like WK season.
smash a bottle over his head imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

yoyogi park to the immediate south of meiji was really nice when i visited. it's surprisingly easy to find quiet peaceful places in tokyo