Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Kevlar v2.0 posted:

Go, in order:
  • 1. Braves
  • 2. Braves
  • 3. Braves
  • 4. Braves
  • 5. Braves
  • 6. Braves
  • 7. Braves
  • 8. Braves
  • 9. Braves
  • 10. Braves

:toot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

ya no kidding the nats haven't been relevant for months, makeup game?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

it's true, I hate jokes

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

elentar posted:

Braves gonna lose in 4 but I'm already looking forward to / dreading 2019

we're so far beyond my expectations that I'm cautiously optimistic but happy with whatever, considering the team is projected to not really blow up until 2021

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Sydin posted:

Not that I wasn't already under any illusions as to the political leanings of Cubs ownership, but lol:

oh yeah the Ricketts are super chuds

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Hot Diggity! posted:

Malort is good as hell don't be a baby

la petit malort

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

The only poo poo rich chuds like Trump care about are themselves and other rich people, in that order. They don't give a poo poo about teams or fan bases lol, hence why you have the owners of the Cubs giving a shitload of money to candidates that want to impose martial law on Chicago and Jack off imagining death squads of fat old boomers lurching around the south side shooting "looters"

Do not ascribe human feelings or motivations to the rich and elite, they do not think like normal people

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

labor solidarity is more important than baseball fandom, anybody who crosses a picket is a scab and collaborator without exception

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Nissin Cup Nudist posted:

What are the players supposed to do there? Lay all their poo poo in the street and sit down with the strikers? Wander the city until they find a hotel that can accommodate a frigging Basebl team?

Yes, you think they got their own union by tolerating scabs and class traitors?

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

Paul Zuvella posted:

You're not dumb, finding lodging for 60+ people on last minute notice is not easy anywhere, let alone in Boston right before a huge playoff series against the Yankees begins

Then sit with them and give them material support in addition to using your union-earned national platform to elevate their struggle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Epic High Five
Jun 5, 2004

SourKraut posted:

It is funny in a way since, while Arizona is a very lovely place to generally live, we do take a huge stance on DUIs, and during the winter and spring training there tends to be a lot of Midwesterners buster for DUIs.

probably you can only realistically look the other way toward one demographic being insanely lovely at driving, and that position belongs to the many ancient people living there

• Locked thread