Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
I dispense wisdom by the gallon.
As an impartial 3rd party I am rooting for the Brewers and Rockies.

And I hope one of them makes it all the way to the World Series so they can be crushed by Cleveland.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000

jit bull transpile posted:

It was actually pretty shocking when the Brewers played the Indians and the Indians broadcast was the only option because their announcers just poo poo on everything the Brewers did and would get insanely hyped about really basic plays for the Indians.
Radio or TV?

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000

jit bull transpile posted:

TV. One of their interleague games was one of the Brewers' scheduled un aired games.
Yeah, they are not great.

The radio announcers are better, but Tom Hamilton has a thing for players who “play the game the right way” that gets on my drat nerves.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
Is it worse to have never won a playoff series, or to have lost a pair of World Series in Game 7 extra innings in 21 years, to continue your 70 year championship drought?

Who can say?

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
Management doesn’t give a poo poo.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
Will Cleveland disappoint me at work today? TUNE IN TO FIND OUT.

Seriously though Francona shouldn’t have lifted Carrasco for Miller in Game 2. Hand, maybe. We rode good starting pitching to a playoff berth and that’s what we have to rely on.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000

Miz Kriss posted:

Crossposting from the Astros/Indians GDT because :drat:
:vince:

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
Looks like I’m an Astros and Brewers fan until the World Series.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000
Assuming Cleveland brings no one free agents, their 2019 outfield will be picked from a mix of Leonys Martin, Greg Allen, Tyler Naquin, Brandon Guyer (if his option is picked up) and maybe Oscar Mercado and Connor Marabell from AAA.

God, I feel sad already.

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000

Pancakes posted:

My original post was going to be Bartolo because I had forgotten that he used to be skinny. :smith:

quote:

14. His weight, however, became a concern early in his career. When he signed a four-year extension with the Indians in 1999, the club included an incentive clause giving him $12,500 each time he weighed 225 pounds or less during four weigh-ins each season.
He’s listed as 5’11, so if he’s shorter than that he’s always been a bit of a Big Boy. Not that it mattered when he was blowing 98mph fastballs past chumps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

secular woods sex
Aug 1, 2000

Big Mean Jerk posted:

SuperMegaBaseball2 is fantastic, especially when you accidentally hit the pitcher and cause memory loss.

It desperately needs new stadiums though.
They just released one today you wizard.

• Locked thread