Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
What is your opinion on Bowsette
This poll is closed.
Cool and good 84 0.02%
Thicc 465888 99.93%
Who? 21 0.00%
Weird as are the people that keep bringing this up 67 0.01%
Should be more muscular with green skin and red hair 74 0.02%
Hope she's announced for Smash 63 0.01%
Total: 466197 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Araxxor
Oct 20, 2012

My disdain for you all knows no bounds.

Macaluso posted:

Oh I have no idea, I didn't look into the file size stuff.

Alternatively: The Smash Direct is tomorrow :thunk:

My man :hfive:

Yeah, it's 77 MB. Undertale was around 170 MB.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN

Saint Freak posted:

You have to let it delete your windows directory to get the real ending.

you get to see Undertale's dick on the bluescreen

haveblue
Aug 15, 2005

Toilet Rascal
The true genocide ending is the genocide of your data

Black August
Sep 28, 2003

The true ending is nuking your computer and going outside free of the internet forever

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

I saw some red barrels today

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Jay Rust posted:

Careful...

CharlieFoxtrot
Mar 27, 2007

organize digital employees

RandomFerret posted:

Toby Fox created Undertale by bashing his head against Game Maker Studio for two years with a budget of $50. It went on to sell over 5 million copies. It's nice to be reminded that though he is now a millionaire game developer, he is not and never has been a programmer.

Is the Podunkian making games

Macaluso
Sep 23, 2005

I HATE THAT HEDGEHOG, BROTHER!
By the way, if you talk to Toriel at the end of the demo she says this:

Toriel: Remember that video game you and Asriel used to play? What was is called...? Super Smashing Fighters? When he was very little, he LOVED the green lizard from that. We even had a birthday party for him themed around it. Your father painted all these eggs with spots as decoration... Oh, your brother loved it! Until the next day, your father cooked them all for breakfast. Your brother just kept crying... Ever since, he's hated that book about eating green eggs!

lol

edit:

And Sans says Come back tomorrow and you can fight my brother

lol

Macaluso fucked around with this message at 19:33 on Oct 31, 2018

Viewtiful Jew
Apr 21, 2007
Mench'n-a-go-go-baby!

Electric Phantasm posted:

They are all gonna celebrate the Undertale rep getting into Smash Bros.

I will eat the world's biggest ding-dong if anything Undertale related shows up in Smash Bros. tomorrow.

Mr E
Sep 18, 2007

Jay Rust posted:

Horrible creatures.

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

Sans would make a good assist trophy, at least.

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Macaluso posted:

By the way, if you talk to Toriel at the end of the demo she says this:

Toriel: Remember that video game you and Asriel used to play? What was is called...? Super Smashing Fighters? When he was very little, he LOVED the green lizard from that. We even had a birthday party for him themed around it. Your father painted all these eggs with spots as decoration... Oh, your brother loved it! Until the next day, your father cooked them all for breakfast. Your brother just kept crying... Ever since, he's hated that book about eating green eggs!

lol

edit:

And Sans says Come back tomorrow and you can fight my brother

lol

do you think he's crying because they smelled bad haha i'm just curious for laughs

axelblaze
Oct 18, 2006

Congratulations The One Concern!!!

You're addicted to Ivory!!

and...oh my...could you please...
oh my...

Grimey Drawer
I think Delta Ruin is an alternate timeline, if only because you can find a review Alphys wrote in which she talks about how much better Mew Mew Kitty 2 is than the original

I guess that also makes it less depressing that Toriel and Asgore are apart and Bratty and Catty hate each other

Internet Kraken
Apr 24, 2010

slightly amused

oddium posted:

i hope this is the earthbound to undertale’s mother 1

Nah its inevitable that people are gonna cry about it not being as good as the first one because nostalgia.

Infinitum
Jul 30, 2004

https://i.imgur.com/IRUmFR4.mp4
https://i.imgur.com/5gEYb7C.mp4

Spanish Manlove
Aug 31, 2008

HAILGAYSATAN
I can't wait for the heat death of the universe coming before RDR2 on pc

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!
I look forward to not buying it due to the awful worker abuses Rockstar commited in aid of the production of a children's toy

Grapplejack
Nov 27, 2007

I look forward to getting it for sub $30 on the PC so I can complain about the writing being bad more

Electric Phantasm
Apr 7, 2011

YOSPOS

I look forward to pirating it :twisted:

Phantasium
Dec 27, 2012

no, they're cowboys

Wildtortilla
Jul 8, 2008
Everything I read about RDR2 sounds like it's: Tedious Unfun Systems The Game

Thankfully I have a good game (Dark Souls Switch) to play. Although it's making me want to buy a PS4 for BB. Hopefully there will be a good PS4 sale in a few weeks! Last year I came real close to getting one but opted for a Switch instead.

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

while i'm not too interested in rdr2 even though i played the poo poo out of the first game, this is pretty choice

Jay Rust
Sep 27, 2011

corn in the bible posted:

I look forward to not buying it due to the awful worker abuses Rockstar commited in aid of the production of a children's toy

Concerned about labour abuse in the toy industry? And yet you bought action figures in the 90s :smuggo:

Saint Freak
Apr 16, 2007

Regretting is an insult to oneself
Buglord

Wildtortilla posted:

I guess it makes sense that we finally found out that the reason all Rockstar games have horribly loving outdated mechanics is because none of the employees have seen daylight since the 90's.

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

Electric Phantasm posted:

I look forward to pirating it :twisted:

same, op

gently caress rockstar

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
I'm looking forward to otherworldly glitch compilations from RD2Fast2Furious

mango sentinel
Jan 5, 2001

by sebmojo

Wildtortilla posted:

Thankfully I have a good game (Dark Souls Switch) to play. Although it's making me want to buy a PS4 for BB. Hopefully there will be a good PS4 sale in a few weeks! Last year I came real close to getting one but opted for a Switch instead.

Every RDR2 Review posted:

Red Dead Redemption 2: Tedious Unfun Systems The Game

The controls are dogshit, every sidequest breaks, the wroting is predictable, and I can't stop accidentally shooting people in the face when I want to talk to them.
10/10 A staggering accomplishment, personal top 5 game of all time.

Dr Cheeto
Mar 2, 2013
Wretched Harp
I bought Dead Cells recently and have been purged of the desire for any new games for at least a month

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

I'll probably play RDR2 in like 6 years when it's on PC and I can get from a good sale

and then most likely proceed not to like it because I don't really like open world games

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

are all you guys claiming to be waiting for red dead redemption on pc operating on some existing information that it'll get ported or are you just doing the thing like i do when i say i'll play bloodborne and zelda when they show up on steam, because last i checked they never bothered porting the first red dead redemption to pc and i don't see why they'd change that for the second

Ciaphas
Nov 20, 2005

> BEWARE, COWARD :ovr:

the second one in my case, i really don't care enough about rdr2 except for the endless amusing gifs it's producing atm

Andrast
Apr 21, 2010

Cowcaster posted:

are all you guys claiming to be waiting for red dead redemption on pc operating on some existing information that it'll get ported or are you just doing the thing like i do when i say i'll play bloodborne and zelda when they show up on steam, because last i checked they never bothered porting the first red dead redemption to pc and i don't see why they'd change that for the second

RDR1 wasn't ported because the code was a loving mess. This presumably isn't the case for 2.

Also GTA5 made a shitton of money on PC.

Monkey Fracas
Sep 11, 2010

...but then you get to the end and a gorilla starts throwing barrels at you!
Grimey Drawer
Was on a long trip so I bought Skyrim for the Switch but I just spent most of the flights playing Into The Breach again. drat it's still fun folks.

This is my first time playing Skyrim and I'm slowly getting drawn into it. Game is littered with Overconfident Bad Guys who are Very Sure that they can easily defeat the orc wielding an enormous glowing axe

Also I was charmed by the guy named Alrys the Swift or whatever who actually sucks at running away from you and has the solution to the big dungeon lock written in his stupid journal

Monkey Fracas fucked around with this message at 20:44 on Oct 31, 2018

corn in the bible
Jun 5, 2004

Oh no oh god it's all true!

Jay Rust posted:

Concerned about labour abuse in the toy industry? And yet you bought action figures in the 90s :smuggo:

I actually did not!

oddium
Feb 21, 2006

end of the 4.5 tatami age

i don't think bill from nintendo is going to be added to smash but i would be happy for him if he was

Cowcaster
Aug 7, 2002

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

I couldn't beat the secret boss in Deltarune :negative:

Fur20
Nov 14, 2007

すご▞い!
君は働か░い
フ▙▓ズなんだね!

Andrast posted:

RDR1 wasn't ported because the code was a loving mess. This presumably isn't the case for 2.

Also GTA5 made a shitton of money on PC.

i thought it was because the source code for rdr1 was completely lost, possibly due to internal espionage over how hosed the devs got

Samael
Oct 16, 2012

Regy Rusty posted:

I couldn't beat the secret boss in Deltarune :negative:

There's a secret boss!?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Regy Rusty
Apr 26, 2010

Samael posted:

There's a secret boss!?

Well I didn't think it was much of a secret but yes there is