Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Playing games, watching movies, owning goons. 'sup
Pillbug
I was hoping I guessed right on how they would deal with it once they mentioned it cant eat organic stuff.
Use a 3D leg printer or whatever (they are on a future medical ship) to make a 1 foot by 1 foot box of skin or meat to trap the fucker.
But alas.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Beginning to wonder if this season was just taken from leftover Sarah Jane Adventures.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
If a postman robot can teleport into the Tardis with a bomb, why can't the Cybermen.

happyhippy fucked around with this message at 20:23 on Nov 20, 2018

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug

Bicyclops posted:

The Doctor has the settings on to allow for packages, Time Lord message cubes, and psychic paper messages from scared children.

So what's the Tardis' postal address then.
And to deliver to a time machine, you need time travel detection to detect where to go and time teleportation to it.
Meaning the robots were Tardises themselves.
So the Kerblam company is just as powerful as Gallifrey.
Just without the heavy robes and headgear.

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Best episode of the season so far for me.
The subtle audio beat during the whole episode was well done.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

happyhippy
Feb 21, 2005

Pillbug
Anyone else think why didn't the sewer builders notice there was a skeleton when they were laying the floor?