Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

It's only an avatar if the Cubs get swept.
CHAOS BALL CHAOS BALL CHAOS BALL :unsmigghh:

Brewers at Cubs 1:05pm (Eastern time zone)
Rockies at Dodgers 4:09pm (Eastern time zone)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

gently caress you milwalkee and gently caress you derek jeter

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

I don’t even know if the brewers would have been on such a tear if Jeter hadn’t have sold Yelrich for a pack of circus peanuts and expired chuck-e-cheese tokens.

Miz Kriss
Mar 17, 2009

STAC Goat posted:

Midway through the season I noticed that a Weekly GDT didn't get started until Tuesday and I laughed when I realized it was because the Cubs and Astros had Monday off.

There have been quite a few times this season where I was so busy on GDT day that I didn’t get a thread up until the evening, and I know someone else created the GDT for a couple of those times.

There was also at least one week where I just dumb plain forgot it was Monday :downs:

• Locked thread