Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Niwrad posted:

There seem to be a lot of Brewers fans at Wrigley.

I knew wherever this game would be played, it would be a neutral site game effectively.

Alternately:

jit bull transpile posted:

It's about time we returned the favor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

pathetic little tramp posted:

weird, i've got a "local or national blackout" message - I'm in Florida so local would be weird. I still get radio and a box score which is, I guess, the way baseball was meant to be consumed anyway

National blackout as it's on ESPN.

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

That's nasty

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Oh gods

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Thom P. Tiers posted:

If that stolen base attempt was Counsell he should be fired lmao. If it was on Braun then he should be cut. Zero reason for it.

Obviously joking here but holy poo poo what a bad call.

I think it was bad luck than an actual pitch out

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Hot Diggity! posted:

More like...Miller Lite :smugdog:

:yeshaha:

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

gently caress

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

GET

THE

gently caress

IN

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

UZR IS BULLSHIT posted:

MLB should be embarrassed of the attendance at Dodger Stadium, good lord.

It's a work daaaaaaaaay*

*never mind the fact that both Milwaukee and Chicago fans turned up and packed Wrigley to the gills, and would have definitely done the same if it was at Miller.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

iospace
Jan 19, 2038

Niwrad posted:

Dodger Stadium seats 15,000 more than Wrigley.

Yes and?

• Locked thread