Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
It's October already? :(

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
aww come on, you could be the next groverhaus

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
oh, the phantasmagoria house

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Covok posted:

Also, I recently rewatched "Go!" from the original Teen Titans cartoon and it manages to tell a compelling Teen Titans origin in 23 minutes with better characterization and intrigue.

Oh this reminds me, i watched go to the movies the other night and it was really good

E: lmao looks like i pissed off the nazis

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Covok posted:

I didn't see it yet, but I saw these two scenes and now I kind of want to see the movie.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OH6IBef79HA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JhgOJoL8S6I

"I think his dad is a cop: run!"

Also, I thought you did it to yourself. Isn't it normally redtext when someone alters your avatar? I thought it was a clever joke you were doing.

There's a bunch of good songs, I'd highly recommend

And nope, they cropped out the anime girl and tbh I'm not sure what the cornfield is a reference to

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

Covok posted:

It's almost 100% a reference to this: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/It%27s_a_Good_Life_(The_Twilight_Zone)

And I bet. I might watch the movie when it goes up on DCU since I am a cheap bastard with student loans in our glorious cyberpunk future where I work 50+ hour weeks to pay off crippling loans I got to get a job that actually provides a livable wage while also having to hide in the closet out of fear of being fired for being bi and maybe not cis.

Not sure why I typed all that just now. Think I was venting.

Anyway, yeah, probably go see that movie sometime. I loved the original 2003 series, but haven't watched a lot of the 2016 series. But some of the cips I've seen of it made me laugh. Also, I heard the Challengers of the Unknown get turned into punching bags for some reason.

My friend, embrace the fact that denying yourself media because you are poor is a capitalist indoctrinated commandment and pirate that poo poo

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
I stan Starfire

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Anxiously waiting for the notice that at&t will charge internet users more to use Netflix but won't add a surcharge for their own streaming service

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Sorry :(

• Locked thread