Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

"Do you want to talk to a spider, Peter?"

I remember hearing about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Yvonmukluk posted:

Wasn't there basically a Marvel Knights Spider-Man one with that premise?

Fight Night had a ton of villains. 99 supposedly. Might have to look when I get home.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

The Iron Fist/Elektra fight was really good. First page starts at like sixteen panels, and halves on each consecutive page.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Alaois posted:

listen if Paul Dini could do it, anyone can

She doesn’t look like Zatanna anymore, but his wife is super nice. Hoping to see them again around Thanksgiving.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

Pretty sure that’s the 93 set. I wish I had a scanner because I’d love to do a thread about 90’s Marvel trading cards.

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

The 92 Marvel Universe set had Carnage colored almost entirely black. It was pretty cool actually.

I think the 91 set listed characters favorite movies, and they were all jokes. Wolverine likes Logan’s Run, War Machine likes Robocop, etc;

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Open Marriage Night
Sep 18, 2009

I saw costumes on a Target endcap for Ms Marvel, Spider Gwen, and Squirrel Girl. Still waiting for a Squirrel Girl backpack so my prediction can come true.

• Locked thread