Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Best advice I was ever given?

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

I learned my worth, learned the places and people that matter.

Opened my eyes.
didn't Joe Schuster draw NotSuperman erotica?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

"Ticker, you'll be a lot happier once you stop caring about the opinions of a culture that is beneath you."

Opened my eyes.
Halloween comics

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I think Rhyno's house would have a secret room like a horror movie but it is filled with shelves and shelves of Avengers #200

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
I think it would make a good Jigsaw trap, you have to enter a password to leave the room and each word is highlighted in one issue so you gotta keep reading them and paying attention to everything so you can spot the code.

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.
https://twitter.com/CNET/status/1054203130873892864

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Samuringa
Mar 27, 2017

Opened my eyes.

Wheat Loaf posted:

Pratchett was heavily involved in Discworld groups on Usenet in the early 90s but had to quit when people started accusing him of stealing their ideas.

Madkal posted:

Which is kind of funny because Rowling totally ripped off Books of Magic :smuggo:

Tying the whole thing together, I think was Pratchett accused of stealing from Harry Potter too, but this always happens with whatever is popular at the time.

• Locked thread