Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
I'm signing here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

No Decepticon in history, and I say this with great surety, has been treated worse or more unfairly.
Spooky Sushi?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

END ME SCOOB posted:

And if it doesn't, I now want to see "The Goblin's Gauntlet".

Paging Vulpes Vulpes...

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Skwirl posted:

Now I'm trying to think of all the Green Goblin knockoffs. Hobgoblin obviously, Jack O'Lantern, Demogoblin, that one Green Goblin that was actually a good guy (seriously who does that? I'm not going to fight crime running around calling myself "Charles Manson"), Hemoglobin. I think I'm missing at least one

The Goblin Knight was one. And wasn't Harry's gf during the American Son story-arc a Goblin of some sort?

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Skwirl posted:

I'm not sure if I'm happy or annoyed you either missed or ignored my joke goblin.

I caught it the name, but I'm exhausted today so I totally took it as something serious. I mean poo poo...it wouldn't surprise me if Marvel really had a dude named Hemoglobin.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pubic works project
Jan 28, 2005

Rhyno posted:

LoL, imma buy a house.

Nice! We're closing on our house on Monday.

• Locked thread