Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Guys it's fight week!!!!!

Sure doesn't feel like it tho

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

LobsterMobster posted:

Jesus, $1,485.00 for a 14k gold ring

my state ring in HS cost me personally 1000$ but the school covered half. thats a cheap rear end ring

E: and by me i mean my parents

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Guys this fight is in like 36 hours it sure doesn't feel like it and everyone is still alive and fighting

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
They should tag team the main card like WWE.

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Mr. Nice! posted:

Khabib has fought rangy south paws. McGregor has never fought anyone like Khabib. There’s nothing special about McGregor’s striking. There is with Khabib’s grappling, though.

I want to chop this post up and do it like a line

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
I am a deadlifting 29 year old computer toucher who boxes and rolls ocasionally AMA

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Also sexual market value estimate for yourself please

10/10 dime status

Skip My Posts posted:

Congrats on beginning to exercise before age 30

I am actually fat and old now I am a former division 1 baseball player and was ranked in the ESPN top 300 AMA

E: this is the first ppv im going to buy instead of streaming now that the fighters have made weight so cool.

Waroduce fucked around with this message at 22:36 on Oct 5, 2018

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Is Lewis like actually healthy?

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Wrong thread

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Khabib should fight Ferguson, Connor should fight Diaz and than the loser of Khabib Ferguson and than title shot. Including the fight that just happened that's 4 fights off his 5(6?) Fight contract leaving room for title defense if he beats khabib (lol)

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Connor needs to hire Ben Askren or something

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Does anyone know why there are no MMA fights in Miami? Like we have a bunch of Gracie Academies, cyborgs gym is here, a couple actual people train out of here but no events :(

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Re: romero, is consensus that he's juicing or just like got gods gift of genetics

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008

coconono posted:

he probably had that guy throw playing cards at him and then did windsprints around the park.

Wonder if he touched a butt

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
Why is 125 even a division. Midgets smh

145+ only

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Waroduce
Aug 5, 2008
The bjj scout series on Ben askren is a really cool look about his grappling style

• Locked thread