Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

maffew buildings posted:

It's used for post cycle therapy after roiding so estrogen doesn't spike and all that, or if you're an infertile woman. JT is not one of those things

Can you please at the $ sign at the end of JT$, it's important to me.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
I obtain sexual gratification from observing people being inflicted with violent head injuries

Skip My Posts posted:

Nobody talking to me about the Conor fight this weekend or at all bc I’m a sweaty fuckin IT nerd

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Hardly anyone's talking about it in this thread, 2 years ago there would be 100 posts a day to catch up on.it

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

DoombatINC posted:

this bullshit is highly irregular

This is v good for a simple typo.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

The Automator posted:

nah he's pretty funny

He is, and I say this as someone who is often the target of his mean spirited jokes.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Mekchu posted:

Also all the WWF people crying that its a work in the GDT thread is comical as gently caress to me.

Oh is that who they are?!

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
This is doing the rounds on Youtube, brief explanation of all the disgusting things people Khabib hangs out with does.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dQGXuMqq840

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

everything about that video makes me not want to watch that video

Fairly sure it's ironic / jokes

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Mel Mudkiper posted:

I guess something happened to Brock

USADA being taken seriously for him this time.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Mr. Carlisle posted:

The last few pages were wild

It's a glimpse of the old days when this place was really good, I miss FD.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

DoctorGonzo posted:

so there is a rumour on tw that khabob pissed hot, anyone knows moreż

Where is this rumour?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

mewse posted:

Well you convinced me to watch it and holy poo poo :stare:

Roids are awesome.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Memento posted:

I wondered this about SBG. I've seen people talk it up as an elite MMA camp at the same level as AKA or Jackson-Wink, but that sounds ridiculous to me. AKA have a bunch of champions. JW has fallen off a bit but they have had a bunch of champions. SBG has Conor and then... as far as I can tell, Conor and then daylight.

Edit: lol, he got loving superkicked. Someone call The Young Bucks and tell them about this egregious trademark violation

I know 2 people personally in the UFC. One went to train with Team Alpha Male to get UFC level training, one picked SBG.

One won his first fight with British Wrestling, the other got wrestled and submitted in R1.

Guess which one is which.

The Alpha Male guy won, the SBG "wrestler" got annihilated.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

CommonShore posted:

He also claimed that Floyd wasn't going to stand a chance against Conor.

He knows where the gap is. That thing was a media frenzy and they needed someone to hype Conor with some credibility, out comes Brendan as an expert who goes all in on Conor, and hes booked on showtime and HBO and god knows what else to talk about it, it worked brilliantly and I doubt he believed what he was saying.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

JaySB posted:

She grew up in Scottsdale, Arizona. Went to school there, spoke English her entire life. There is literally zero excuse for her to have as thick of a Brazilian accent as she does or need a translator. Her father also speaks English quite well, I've trained at their gym before.

MMA is so accessible, I can't think of another sport where so many people who post on a comedy forum can be like "yea I have done XYZ" with A league athletes in the sport.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Mr. Carlisle posted:

Yeah I really enjoy Dom during the analysis of what techniques are being used etc but he can be a bit up his own rear end on occasion. I still would take DC, Rogan and Dom over most other combinations though.

Was it Dom who was explaining how DC managed to knock out Stipe with the underhook release thing?

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

Soothing Vapors posted:

today in Twitter Wars, Ben Askren is already slapfighting with the entire division

Ben owns and I like what hes doing.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010
GSP vs Kabob is being discussed is the current rumour.

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

dox posted:

Seems that most of the brazilian MMA fighters endorsed him: https://www.bloodyelbow.com/2018/10...m-zidan-feature

It got bought up in the grappling thread and I was told that supporting fascist dictators who believe death squads to kill people who he hates such gay people, black people and thinks the rain-forest is gods gift to sell off to mining companies and climate change isn't a real thing, shouldn't be discussed.

I guess now we know the kind of centrist liberalism that allows these kinds of people to gain support unchallenged without critcism looks like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

willie_dee
Jun 21, 2010

spb posted:

You are mentally retarded.

Mentally ill probably, retarded? Uhhh Mods!?

• Locked thread