Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Truxton posted:

Whoa, looks like we got an actual ending sequence this season.

Nice glamour shots there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Lemon-Lime posted:

My assumption is that he's both an actual government official and also part of the evil gang because he's a corrupt magistrate, though it could go either way.

Also I definitely hope he's onto Lin Xue Ya's ruse because I desperately want to see him knocked down a peg.

I want him to be a not corrupt magistrate, because you hardly ever see an actual virtuous magistrate in these kinds of stories.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Turin Turambar posted:

Quickest antidote ever!

To be fair that was a most exotic core ingredient but yes that sudden explosion of health was unexpected.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

I didn't expect that. Of all the things that could happen when someone drew the sword that was not what I expected. I was thinking less mind control more explosions.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Figmas with full detachable puppet outfits is my dream for toys for the line, but that's not going to happen because it's popular, but not premium figma popular.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

And they use real explosives and actual sparks, it's crazy and I bet at least one puppet has gone up in flames at this point.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Queadlunn posted:

Much of the new character stuff is here: https://www.thunderboltfantasy.com/season3/character/

Seems a lot of them got minor costume reworks/updates too!

Well they had to make more dummies to throw around so why not update the hero models while they're at it.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

The problem is at this point the Index is a package deal, he neither has the time nor the luxury of distance to take out the really awful swords and destroy them then hand the merely nation conquering swords back over to the rulers of Xi You. I mean how do you even sort the swords, what's merely a nuisance weapon in peasant hands (Seven Blasphemous Deaths) becomes a nation ender in the wrong hands.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Yeah but the Divine Order don't have the Mandate of Heaven either, they're a group of heretic sorcerers and rogue warriors. They're no better than steampunk warlock.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

But Vape Wizard is my second favorite character, I want to see him actually win for once.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

Yes the Enigmatic Gale prefers to foil your plans well before they come to fruition, it's more fun to frustrate them in a way they can't get out of.

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

OnimaruXLR posted:

I think she has to exert herself, however mildly, for that to happen

Really interested to see what happens when she gets her body back. Has there ever been any relationship in fiction that was broken up over "I liked you better as a sword"?

That is almost certainly what's going to happen there. I can just see it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kwyndig
Sep 23, 2006

Heeeeeeey

I'd written off the switcheroo as too convoluted but I guess I was wrong.

Really looking forward to the next episode!