Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007
i want to achieve immortality through not dying

I love music fighters and a talking instrument makes it even better.

edit: I'm going to assume the Jojo vampire looking motherfucker in the ED is the main bad guy

Sindai fucked around with this message at 04:53 on Oct 2, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

I can't get over how evil Di Kong's character design is.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

It's just China with magic so of course there's buddhists.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Elephant Ambush posted:

I'm of the opinion that he would be nearly immune to the call of the sword because he has no desire for power.

He might take it out of the sheath if it asks nicely though. No idea what would happen after that.

Honestly he may end up being the key to stopping that sword's reign of terror after it inevitably starts.
The sword very sincerely explains it wants to kill all humans so he helps it out.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

I wonder if the plot is they need to figure out how to convince the monk to help fight Seven Blasphemous Deaths because he's the only one who can completely ignore its mind powers.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Every time Seven Blasphemous Deaths talks I can't help but picture a smug, evil Hibiki.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Ha, turns out we were all right the first time.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Even 7BD is like "whoa there, maybe reel it in just a little buddy."

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Watching Lin own everyone and then himself never gets old.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Can't wait for 7BD to actually try to help Shang because she thinks her odds are better in the Index.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

I'm glad 7BD learned to accept love in the end.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 17:56 on Dec 24, 2018

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

I think Lin actually was using it until the monk switched targets, then he swapped weapons (which is why Shang suddenly stops moving) with some sleight of hand before he could reach him, since we see him kick the Night of Mourning to Lang once he has 7BD trapped with his pipe.

Sindai fucked around with this message at 04:48 on Dec 25, 2018

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Wow some parts of that movie were way more brutal than I remember anything in the series being.

Not the evil princess's little dances though. Those are adorable.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Well now I really hope someone subs it

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Is that the evil empress with a painting of the singing guy on her wall? I liked her, she was fun.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Judging from the episode and OP we're getting a lot more Seven Blasphemous Deaths so things are looking good.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Hell yeah cyborg wizard

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Vape Wizard's reaction to meeting the big bad was great.

If that's all Cyborg Wizard gets to do I'll be a bit disappointed. He has such a cool design.

I felt pretty dumb for just thinking "huh, this guy's hair looks familiar." I guess that mask works like Clark Kent's glasses.

Looks like next episode demon lady finds SBD. I guess she's going to be the one responsible for giving her a body.

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

lmao Lin just immediately going to work.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sindai
Jan 24, 2007

Not much to talk about this episode, but I'm looking forward to Lin meeting Xing Hai again next episode. The fact he's already got his hooks into her new allies should drive her crazy.