Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I hope shang blows somebody up!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lol.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Waffleman_ posted:

I tried my best.

Cervantes style instead of mitsurugi imo.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Elephant Ambush posted:

This is one of my favorite aspects of his character.

Any smart person would have kept quiet when Gale was describing how all that stuff went down in the Wasteland but Shou Fu Kan is honest to a fault and I was laughing so hard at his stammering about "uhhhh yeah I didn't want to kill that dragon I just wanted it to leave me alone so I cut off a wing and uhhh yeah I didn't want to wipe out an entire village of cannibals I just tried to scare them but they all tried to kill me soooooo..."

It is absolutely hilarious that he single-handedly carved a path for others through the Wasteland just because he was in a hurry and needed to get away from Seiyuu quickly. Urobuchi is such an awesome writer.

Even better is how Gale is going out of his way to make Shou Fu Kan owes him a favor. This is going to be brutal.

Oh and yes Princess of Cruelty is totally being set up for a sympathetic tragedy death. She's going to get so mad that she can't beat anyone and will succumb to the Seven Blasphemous Deaths out of frustration and it will ruin her.

Yea at the end of this episode I said out loud "she dies next episode".

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

How can one guy love being a scumbag so much?

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I think poison lady will become a buddhist monk in the end.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Alpha3KV posted:

I knew immediately that the stolen sword business would be turned against him to bring about his downfall, but seeing it happen was still amazing. Lin is very right on how entertaining it can be to watch villains realize they've been owned.

Lin ftw.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

That guy really loves to be a scumbag.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Pipe bastard ftw.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

I want new episodes of thunderbolt fantasy!

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Lin FTW.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

This season has too much Lang and not enough Shang.

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Wa jun po FTW. Pipe bastard FTW. Mad monk FTW. Cool pyrotechnics. Hope the next movie is about the cyborg guy lol.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

Maybe next season the villain will lock Lang into a box for half of the episodes. We can only hope.