Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Is he saying that line about turning to friends when in need of aid? Because if it is it'll be perfect

Yeah, that's exactly what he's saying there.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I like how Shang's previously unbelievable feat of crossing the wasteland ended up not being diminished by others replicating it, because he actually blazed the trail that made it easier for anybody else to do so. Turns out he's a bit too badass for his own good. :v:

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I knew immediately that the stolen sword business would be turned against him to bring about his downfall, but seeing it happen was still amazing. Lin is very right on how entertaining it can be to watch villains realize they've been owned.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
I guess this goes to show that the most important part of a plan is being able to deal with the consequences of its failure.

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
Glasses (Ex-) Cop getting beaten up by a Thriller sequence was incredible. It almost seemed like all of the villains would have their downfalls in this episode (rather literally in the case of the evil sword and the clingy nihilist), but only the barely plot relevant dragon died. Makes me wonder how it's going to happen in the next one.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Alpha3KV
Mar 30, 2011

Quex Chest
Maybe I need to re-watch the sequence, but was he ever actually using the sword? After he revealed the illusion, I thought all the flamboyant singing of its praises was just an act to bait Goth Monk into attacking him, while the bard was actually the one controlling Shang the whole time.