Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

it's actually amazing how sane and chill screaming phoenix killer was, in hindsight.

Really makes you understand why he was so keen on killing that duck. He was going to turn everything around but that was never meant to be.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Yinlock posted:

yeah this is basically his dream scenario

Sho has a conga line of people who need to be taken down a peg following behind him. It's like the gift that will keep on giving.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

K Prime posted:

Transcending history and the world, a tale of souls and swords, eternally retold.

I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed that Soul Edge made an appearance.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Can Of Worms posted:

Reminder that the movie is this friday for anyone lucky enough to see it! Also check out this funny/cool clip of a Thunderbolt Fantasy musical.

That transition to Killer Rouge is very jarring. But I'm always fascinated with how Manga and anime stories get a stage play/musical release in Japan.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Any word on if/when Netflix will be releasing the 2nd half of War of Dragons? Because after finally getting all my string properly stapled to the wall I finally understand what is happening but only now realize we're halfway through a 43 episode season.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I feel like announcing something the day you are going to release it is kind of silly. I will gleefully watch another puppet film though.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Xarbala posted:

I think vapey might be 0-2 as far as not being owned by villains goes

Actually yeah, he's had a bad track record for his marks in each season since they refuse to go along with him in the crucial moment.

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

Let you know in about 4 months.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brought To You By
Oct 31, 2012

I had a chuckle when our mysterious mechanist insulted Monks swordfu and he had to restrain himself from killing him on the spot. Then he got left behind behind. I hope he comes back to get his revenge and the arm he built