Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

im going to kiss the people responsible for Sawano x TM Revolution

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

apparently the sultry Aoi Yuuki sword has the same name and appearance as the talking sword used by Urobuchi's character in TRPG-turned-light-novel, Red Dragon (in anime Chaos Dragon, urobuchi's char and sword are genderswapped)

in Red Dragon too, it's a sword of calamity that seduces whoever sees it

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

https://twitter.com/satoru_minamoto/status/1054330451282800640

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

a cartoon duck posted:

I do like his wordy garbage but killing off the only female character in the season is still pretty rear end, especially when she was also the most compelling character of the season.

Being a compelling Urobuchi side char is the single biggest death flag
rip screaming phoenix killer

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

KUGIMIYA RIE

Space Flower fucked around with this message at 04:28 on Aug 2, 2019

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

well, now i've heard urobuchi's voice

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9lRxRBb2Qg

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

its just a 20th anni thing for nitro+, they had a big concert and then showed off this shitpost vid where thunderbolt crosses over between madoka magica, expelled from paradise, demonbane, totono, Super Sonico

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

thunderbolt fantasy: “if I wanted to do something Really hosed Up i would have done it through the proper political processes. mwahaha”

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

if a kugimiya rie princess wanted to slowly run my country to the ground i would simply offer myself up just like based tm revolution did this week