Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Space Flower posted:

well, now i've heard urobuchi's voice

You haven't seen this behind-the-scenes Crunchyroll published as episode 0? He talked a lot there

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
Well, it (she?) did fall into botomless pit or something so

But I *think* she's on the poster posted above. Hard to tell with those swords.

Btw, last I checked Aoi Yuki was credited as 'Mysterious princess' on ANN's TF page and it still makes me laugh

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
TF has an amazing cast, lol. If you want to see new puppets from head to toe and their names, here they are. Hm, that big bad lady from the poster looked similar to Shang's companion from the movie but if that's the same person, then apparently there are some shocking reveals and twists coming.

https://twitter.com/Anime/status/1357237469217980416

And I love that they included concept art in the trailer. Is there any place where you can see all of it?

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
I know I want this smirking guy to be trolled and have an alternative :mad: face

But he also looks sleazy enough to beat vape wizard

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

FortMan posted:

Pili put up the opening credit for the new season.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w-Fw_u6M4F0

:rock:
so hype

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
https://twitter.com/TBF_PR/status/1377275338204454914

that Saber puppet though :gonk:

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
I was very anxious that the whole episode was just going to be all setup and fight tease right before credits and then was promptly reminded why TBF is goat :allears:

By the way, was this dead guy that Lin was talking to at the very beginning someone from earlier in the series?

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
Ooooh right, thanks

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Turin Turambar posted:

-The land is cloaked in the deepest blue~~! being used a distraction and being the thing that pike interest from the Demon Count was hilarious

It was great :allears:

Also, Shang choking Lin nendie. By the way I love that Lin have so many friends now. True, they sound like they hate his guts but it still counts, right? Right?

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG
I like how chill SBD looks lying on that rock or whatever it is. Demons are just natural swaggers, even as cursed weapons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

macabresca
Jan 26, 2019

I WANNA HUG

Fereydun posted:

one of my favorite things about it is hown if you pay attention to the body langauge used, mantis and lin have insanely diff body langauge and postswap lin absolutely does nothing to change his inflection and body langauge while disguised as mantis. whenever lin talks he has a really distinct kinda flamboyant motion the other chars dont have and postswap mantis goes from the regular minimal motion to lins

Yeah, body acting of these puppets is incredible