Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

LODGE NORTH posted:

Is it safe to post here? Also, Crash is only $20 today at Best Buy.

This needs to be a safe space.

Seriously can’t wait for Diablo 3 and Dark Souls.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Real hurthling! posted:

Octopath sucked
Whens twewy?

Soon friend.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Al Borland Corpse posted:

Amazon is not a good place to order video game stuff. You will never get it day of release.

Not empty quoting this poo poo.

I don’t think I’ve ever managed to get anything on release day from amazon.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

American McGay posted:

Probably. Maybe just spend the extra $12 a year.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Larryb posted:

Don't bother, handheld uses the touch screen for everything and it's practically unplayable (or at least really awkward) without a stylus.

Oh drat for real? Thats a shame...

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

SeANMcBAY posted:

So the DS original version is still definitive? I’ve wanted to play this game for awhile.

The Phone version is pretty drat good too.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Two Beans posted:

Home button.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

psylent posted:

Is there anything Nintendo fans won't masturbate over?

:ck5:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bo5faKUavIQ

Seen this and the GameXplain review, general unleasing seem to be good gameplay, great looking well produced worlds, with the downside that the core loop could be a bit grindy and repetitive with you doing the same tasks in general to liberate areas of planets so ymmv depending on how much you like doing that kind of thing.

Also both reviewers were surprised by the depth of the strategy elements

It is going to be a great few weeks.

StarLink
Dark Souls
Diabo 3

Can't loving wait!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Junkie Disease posted:

Sweepstakes not included we need a trip down Nintendos past efforts for special edition consoles

Holy poo poo that is cool!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TheScott2K posted:

Imagine buying a console in a stapled blisterpack

I would 1000% buy that thing.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Get Star Link at the very least its a new IP and not something thats been around for 15 years.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Is there a thread for star link yet? This game 100% is my jam.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Phrosphor posted:

I am curious about it, do you need the digital deluxe or is the standard version ok? What is the framerate like on the switch. Are the graphics really simplified?

From everything I have read so far if you don't care about the Toys you can buy the digital deluxe edition and get everything you could with the toys.

I mainly play the Switch portable so I'm just looking at the digital version.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

So who bought star link??

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Guy Goodbody posted:

stores aren't even open yet, calm down dude

Oh I didn’t know you had to wait for the stores to open do get it from the e-shop. That’s a little weird.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Etrips posted:

I know there are frequent postings on reddit whenever there is X eshop game that goes on sale for megacheap where people switch over to a different region account. Do note that if you have funds in your current account, I believe you lose those funds.

That doesn’t make sense and I highly doubt that.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Dark souls is tomorrow right? The 19th? I’m leaving on a long rear end flight tonight and it would be awesome if it were going to hit the e shop today.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Bought Diablo for the 4th(?) time and drat if it isn’t great on the switch.

I’m very very happy with this port.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Circle Nine posted:

If I've never played Diablo 3 is the switch version a pretty good way to play it? Ya'll seem to be saying pretty good things about it.

Yes absolutely.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Relevant Tangent posted:

I've been playing Ghouls and Ghosts and that game is cheap as hell.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I’m boycotting this game!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

How many people have been banned from the resetera thread so far

Not enough probably.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Lodin posted:

The bottom line is that someone in the American division of Nintendo should have said nope and explained why it's not ok.

Maybe people in the American division did see it but they are all super loving racist so they let it through.

Kinda makes you think about the operation Nintendo is really running over there.

:thunk:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Wait does each season focus on a different class? Like should I have started a Necro instead of a DH?

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

space marine todd posted:

Asking again because my hands hurt and I want to keep killing all the demons.

This is legit the best grip case you can get.

https://www.amazon.com/Skull-Co-GripCase-Set-Comfortable/dp/B078WGT97X

It’s customizable and the carrying case is perfect.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Toast King posted:

How do you find the trigger buttons with something over the top of them? It's the one negative I've seen some people mention, but any grip I've found that doesn't cover the buttons seems to be worse in some other way instead.

They are a little more firm to press but I don’t find that to be an issue at all. I’ve seen some people who didn’t care for it cut stuff away to make it more to their liking but besides that possible issue it’s a great case.

Also can’t overstate how awesome the case it comes with is. It’s a hard shell case with plenty of storage for games and cables and poo poo.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I heard they are adding Charlie Chaplin into smash.

Yeah you know the one.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

a7m2 posted:

i got diablo 3. what's the most fun class that isn't necromancer? my buddy is playing necromancer and im not sure it'd be fun both playing the same class together

DH is fun so is the Barb.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Inzombiac posted:

Rogue Legacy is out today.

Pretty good Roguelike. I spent a long time with it and never best the game. $15 is pretty much the most I would pay

Oh gently caress yes I loved that game. I spent a lot of time on it with my vita.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

TheHoosier posted:

Guys help me my backlog isn't big enough: is Victor Vran any good?

Not really. Get diablo.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Feenix posted:

I’m new to buying “not digital” and even newer to buying games from Best Buy. If I have Pokemon on preorder for in store pickup from BB, do I need to wait for an email tomorrow or just go in at open?

You’ll get an email telling you it’s ready.... probably tonight even.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Portable Diablo is a thing I never knew I needed in my life and its drat amazing.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Detective No. 27 posted:

Nobody plans on dropping and scratching their screens. Get the AMFilm glass protector. It's nice..

The amFilm one is great because it makes the switch screen feel so much nicer. I never use screen protectors but it’s absolutely worth it on the switch.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

mdemone posted:

(seriously what is that all about?)

It’s the magic of USB-C!

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

I understand why they didn’t go with glass on it but drat if the glass doesn’t feel so much better.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Mine never die because I’m always playing in gods chosen way. Handheld :smug:

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Fayez Butts posted:

No it doesn't :psyduck:

It does after you put it in the oven to take the screen protector off.

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

LMAO if you don't sous vide your Switch

Look at this bougie rear end in a top hat.

We are working class people here this isn’t the Xbox thread sir.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

When does this sale end?