Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!
So my mom’s 60th birthday is coming up. And she loves video games, so I got her a Switch and Breath of the Wild. I just FaceTimed her while she opened it and her reaction was basically like those home videos of kids losing their mind opening a Christmas present.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mordiceius
Nov 10, 2007

If you think calling me names is gonna get a rise out me, think again. I like my life as an idiot!

External Organs posted:

loving fabulous. Have fun goon mom!

She had a 360 and currently has a PS4. She recently played Immortals: Fenyx Rising, so I figured she had to play the game it was copying.

I wrapped the game and console separately and had her open the game first. Her jaw dropped as she realized what was happening.

“This can play that game with the animals too, right? I keep seeing trailers for that.”

It was the purest loving thing. Her reaction meant a lot to me too. She got me Nintendo consoles when I was a kid, and now I’m finally at a financial place where I can do the same for her.