Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.
One conversation at a time.

Is okami better on the ps4 or the switch? I've also been wondering about under tale but I've finished it ages ago on the pc

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I just finished the very charming and cute zelda remake game (I have never played the original) and what the gently caress, the whole thing was the dream of a flying whale and you successfully destroyed the game world while remaining stranded at sea. Who wrote this

Also the main overworld and power up music are good but after the 50th time they get annoying as hell, I guess I am not used to Gameboy Era video games

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

is The Touryst good? I just saw it on my youtube recommendations.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

asecondduck posted:

I liked it well enough! I didn't 100% it, but I did enjoy the five or so hours I played. There are some frustrating platforming issues, but overall I think it was worth the $20 I spent on it.

SeANMcBAY posted:

This guy at DF really liked it. The video got me interested in it. I’ve always liked the devs games as well so I’ll check it out eventually
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HT39Ji_J_RE

repiv posted:

It looks neat but people keep saying they 100%ed it in ~6 hours so YMMV if that's worth the current asking price.

Thanks! yeah that's the same video i saw. i may get it after i finish death stranding

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

what's the best place online to get a physical copy of ring fit adventure? It's sold out everywhere I know in South East Asia and I may be relying on a friend in Missouri to help get it and pass it to me when they come down here, but they're reporting that it's hard to find there too.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Argue posted:

I don't know about online but since you mention South East Asia in general, if you have some magical way of obtaining it from any SEA country, I see copies all the time here in Metro Manila, usually at Data Blitz or Toy Kingdom.

Edit: I could just be lucky, I dunno

well shoot, that is one of the SEA countries I don't have access to (which is double unlucky because I'm supposed to be in Manila for work this week and of course it got cancelled due to the coronoavirus). My cousin, who's contracted to work there every two weeks, is also grounded. I have access mostly to Malaysia Singapore and Thailand. I even tried Indonesia, no luck there too.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Gumdrop Larry posted:

Up until world 3 I was convinced they fudged all the numbers so that you always succeed or scrape past mini boss and boss fights with a sliver of health left and the RPG stuff was all window dressing but yeah nah it's not and you can absolutely get hosed up in fights. It was also at that point that I realized I was half assing the ab guard and you don't get your maximum damage reduction unless you're squeezing the ring crazy hard so it took three attempts to beat world 3 Drageaux.

Oh what the gently caress. I reached world 4 and didn’t even know this . I thought the emphasis was on squeezing your abs not squeezing the drat ring controller

The one rpg ish thing I didn’t like was you can’t return to a world you have beaten to fight the big buff dragon dude again, I assume that will be available post game

I’ve found that disabling “immediately finish the round of exercise once you deplete an enemy’s health” does a lot to help with improving your exercise and exp l I’m now slightly over leveled just by adding that and filling up some of the requests .

So far the exercise I detest most is rowing where the ring may not register you are squeezing so you slowly flow back during the rapids. I hate it ! I’m so tired

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

No ring

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Spyro is half off, worth getting?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Inzombiac posted:

The "So Long Gay Bowser" is a fake.
Someone later in that thread admits to it and shows them recording the line.

It's real to me dammit!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

I see the train game is made my square Enix. Can I play the nier butt anime girl train?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/suda_51/status/1303875863000178690/photo/1

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Imagine a turn based platformer

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

there's even an anime for that? what

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

but can you collect all stars to get galaxy 2?????

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

A foldable screen so I can zoom into Mario's butt and then fold it to make his cheeks clap

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Hedrigall posted:

An hour to go

What’s everyone’s hopes for the thing?

Super Mario galaxy 2 baby!

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

is Going Under good, either as a Roguelike or just a game in general? I have a friend who loves Diablo 3 & Children of Morta, his birthday is coming up so I'm getting Hades for him and I'm wondering if I should get that for him too?

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/oocwesternr34/status/1311671290726625281?s=21

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Len posted:

that's just the gacha cycle. goons fall for it every time a new one drops "it's so good it doesn't want my money!" and then after like three months, oh wait it actually does in fact want your money

I have an idiot friend who refuses to admit she is a whale but she spends 600 bucks on that game, monthly

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

https://twitter.com/vgdunkey/status/1416243861723262976/photo/1

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Saddest Rhino
Apr 29, 2009

Put it all together.
Solve the world.

Haven't played any of the no more heroes but I saw the Matt mc muscles video on the third game, looks like my jam. Is it worth getting at full price without prior knowledge, or should I wait?