Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Imagine being such an angry nerd you pay 10 bucks to own someone for closing a thread. Imagine being that nerd.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

mandatory lesbian posted:

Monster pockets, it's a surprise Pokemon/hot pockets tie-in

If AssCreed can have pizza rolls, no reason Pokemon can't have hot pockets!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

THE loving MOON posted:

I lent bayo 2 to a friend of mine months ago, but I don't think he ever finished it :saddowns:

Oh I'm sure he did. Multiple times :pervert:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Does the Switch version still require a 3 button input to jump and a shoryuken combo to do a jumping attack instead of using any one of their 4 loving attack buttons for them?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I'm glad dark souls is the only game to ever let you die and retain mental information about future events as you restart from a check point.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

romanowski posted:

every time I die in dark souls it's bullshit and it's the game's fault, not mine

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Al Borland Corpse posted:

Is there a referral string I can add to Amazon links here, for lowtax or something awful? If you buy accessories by clicking a link in the OP, I would like that to support the site.

May I suggest a referral link to mangosteen?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Consummate Professional posted:

I beat Undertale for the first time today and drat, it was really fun and cool. Now I get why people have been talking about it forever

Be sure to go down the genocide route and post in here how you turned the game off and cried in the bathroom for hours from the monster you've become.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Only goons can complain about something that is optional that they enabled as "arbitrary". Try selecting "no" when Toad asks if you want bonus stars.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

SelenicMartian posted:

Wait, is that an option?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Mega64 posted:

Don't put those controllers in the gyro, it won't taste as good and you might chip a tooth.

Can't taste any worse then a regular gyro.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Ignite Memories posted:

How many goddamn pipes does the man have to crawl down before you'll acknowledge his training

We're the Mario Brothers and plumbing's our game
We are not like others who get all the fame.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Dark Souls is bad because the devs can't code a pause button a single button press to jump. You know what game had a simple 1 button press to jump?

E: That game also had a pause button

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Roadie posted:

Nintendo Switch: using both hands on large chests

But enough about Senran Kagura

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Ah looks like the banner ad was correct!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

bushisms.txt posted:

Power creep has a new definition

:hmmyes:

Argue posted:

Is there anything I'd dislike about Valkyria Chronicles 1 coming from VC4? Which is better? I only have vague memories of playing the first few missions of it back when it first came out.

VC1 has the prohibitively expensive 2 CP to move a tank. You'll also miss the APC and using command movement to move your non scouts around easier.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I unbookmarked the smash thread cause they stopped talking about Bowsette.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Mak0rz posted:

I'm only on board if they bring back horny wisecracking Link from the Super Show series.

This. Lets bring back "Well excuuuuuuuuse me" again.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

I think I know who Gaga will dress up as for her next music video!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Zas posted:

i'm not gonna see the movie but i tell you what, i would take pictures of those weird pokemon in a snap game

Why hasn't Nintendo done another Pokemon Snap yet?!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Everyone kept badgering Nintendo to officially make roms available, and now they're doing it, with all the baggage that it entails.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Phantasy Star was the one with the hackers who could do crazy poo poo like delete your inventory right?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

BlazetheInferno posted:

Make sure you get Mr. Mime.

Why does Mr Mime have dodge balls on his shoulders

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Weedle posted:

It’s very difficult for me to tell who’s a squadmate and who’s an enemy so I just go wild with my hitting stick whenever I’m within twenty feet of someone.

Spy check.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Everyone throws the term "Nintendo tax" and lambasts Nintendo but like... does Nintendo determine the price of third party games? Do indie devs have to beg Nintendo to not price their otherwise 15 dollar game for 60 bucks?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

ChocNitty posted:

I remember Diablo on PC had one of the worst launches of all time. Online only, aand many people couldnt even play single player. Then the auction house system made it pay to win, and some were paying hundreds for items. And it had far less content. Buggy as hell.

Don't forget that the game intentionally lowered drops for gear your class can actually use to force you into using the auction house.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Cartoon Man posted:

Hyrule Warriors best Zelda

:yeah:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
:eyepop:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Cipher Pol 9 posted:

there's no way all of those are real. what the hell is a chunky kong

-google-

oh poo poo he's the big one.

He's one HELL OF A GUY

HUH!

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Thats for babbys :reject:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Snake kills Ganondorf in Smash.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

bowmore posted:

What should I play?

Better games

:smug:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
I just opened my switch box and there was a dock and I use it and like plug it in and it charges my console and works pretty good in my opinion and if I were going portable I'd just unplug the power cable and take it with me to wherever.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Do you actually get to play FF13 in the first hour?

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
Splatoon would make a great Jet Set Radio knockoff.

Like not even just the whole ink thing, but the aesthetics of what you can wear in splatoon totally screams graffiti artist to me.

Leal
Oct 2, 2009
So any news on the new Fire Em:yikes:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Jim Silly-Balls posted:

What if anime was real

<---------

Also this talk of Paper Mario makes me sad with how that series ended up :smith:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Nintendo doesn't want Russian ethnic workers rebelling in the office with Russian "mercenaries" who for some reason have Russian military equipment and tanks plowing through the walls.

E: VVVVVVVVVVVVVVV :vince:

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

TheScott2K posted:

Imagine selling your copy of botw

<----

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Leal
Oct 2, 2009

Steve2911 posted:

Jesus, almost a decade on Other M is still the most recent mainline Metroid game.

Adam didn't authorize a new game.