Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

mega man 1 is a bad video game that sucks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Two Beans posted:

Sounds like someone couldn't get past the tracked platforms on Gutsman's stage.

Actually it took me six tries last night but I did :v:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Her name is Princess King Boo :mad:

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Lodin posted:

This seems to actually be one of the bigger controversies in the aftermath of Bowsette. Many people claim that Boosette is just a random female Boo that's been turned into a princess so it's not gay to have a wank at her, but anyone who's been following the scene knows she originally was King Boo. Those goobers are totally in denial about cranking it to a trans-female.

I can't imagine why because a trans lady ghost sounds rad, to me

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Afro posted:

I got the Hori D-pad left joycon today

its real fuckin good

Same, picked it up on a whim and it fixes the controller's only flaw decently enough.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Nintendo Switch: Now with Avocado

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Since I don't particularly trust Nicalis or their ports, not to mention remembering the many flaws Vita Isaac had, I must ask...

Is Isaac on the Switch a solid version of the game?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The Switch Lite is so much better than the original console

I can finally hold the thing without cramping

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I've wanted to play Tangledeep for years and I'm glad I bought it. It's secret of mana as gently caress

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

lmao if anybody thinks anyone but rear end girl is gonna be the smash rep for arm

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The teacher stuff made me bounce off of it, and I loved the previous games, sanning revelation.

So maybe rent it if you can

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Wait you can automate it?

That might make me come back because I didn't jive with teaching at all

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

buy death road to canada

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I really like Enter The Gungeon but I feel it's way too awkward to play on a Switch. A Lite, at least

Requires a level of precision I can't quite master with twin sticks

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I demand a new Protect Me Knight for Switch

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

That flag is pretty loving funny though

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

That's just a nonsense fan theory

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I have two step and thus I am invincible

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

KingSlime posted:

Lol the art style on that Mana game is downright embarrassing, baby talk aside. I don't care how good the game is, just look at the character designs! Is that actually anyone's "jam" or are the creators of the series targeting toddlers in Japan?

Are you guys playing it ironically or something? Yeesh and I thought XB2 was as bad as it could get

E: only other Mana games I've played were sprite based ones so maybe the art was always this horrid and it was just harder to tell. I never cared for the in game portraits etc but this is a whole new level of lol

Turn your monitor on

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Getting hyped for Hatsune Miku

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Wait all family videos?

I will be upset if mine closes because they have a near complete Switch library

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Play Miku, dorks

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I'm actually disappointed at the preformance in portable (or Switch Lite mode)? Like I know they had to downgrade the graphics from a PS4 game quite a lot, giving it a toon shader which I actually think looks nice, but the frames just start to chug when it's a song with more than one vocaloid. It's distracting as hell to me, and I can't imagine how a song like DECORATOR handles having all the vocaloids on screen at once

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Did anybody buy clubhouse games? Is it as good as the ds version was?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

In Clubhouse Games can you use two switches connected to the same account as seperate controllers or is that a no?

Also, does it particularly matter if it's bought digital / physical?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Also the Switch shop continues to not have music which is the worst thing about it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

here's a hot mainline mario games take

every single one of them is fun and good

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

It's not OK, for the master sword to have durability

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Has anybody played Jenny LeClue? Is it any good?

It looks cute.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I hated Sunshine as a kid but my reasoning was it felt like cleaning and I didn't want to do boring chores in a video game

But also I had only played for like an hour and there's probably not that much cleaning overall and I was probably just a dumb rear end kid

Sunshine is... Probably good.

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Reimu confirmed for smash

Or arle

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

They missed a golden chance to already announce doomguy, I don't buy it

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Rocket Pan posted:

Correct, with the PS4 currently.

It ain't out of cowardice. We can't find the source code for it at all, and thus if we were to do it we'd be looking at having to recreate the entire game.

Does Turok 3 have the same unfortunate lost source code tale?

(I liked T3 :( )

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

I think we should have all of the Pokémon do a battle royale and the last 151 survivors get to stay

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

The actual answer is Nintendo will charge another 40 bucks for it on its own in a month

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

why is Mario Kart the one title not discounted in the funny hoo hoo man sale?

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Yuriko is by far the most challenging opponent and it is very satisfying voting her out first

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Justin_Brett posted:

Curse of the Moon 2 really blows after the first one, it's just cheap everything after the first few stages.

is the music still good at least

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

Spelunker Party is a very fun game despite having the title of Spelunker in it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Meowywitch
Jan 14, 2010

In the future, Earth will have catgirls

That's all you need to take away from XB2