Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

We may have finally found unobtainium but I will never find eywa.

I like Spelunky 2 but agree with everyone here who says if you've never played a Spelunky, just get Spelunky 1. It really is a perfectly designed game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

Frankston posted:

Somebody please tell me to stop impulse buying freshly released overhyped indie games that are actually poo poo.

I want to judge you for either poor taste or poor judgement. What game was it?

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

Pretty impressive how they somehow got Sonic to fly off of the Z-axis like that. Quality port work right there.

Sonic Colors was a pretty good Wii game but the only parts of it I really remember well are the Planet Wisp theme and those audio clips where Eggman blabs over the PA system for the entire game. Those are pretty great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fUGE0_yKbHA

Amorphous Abode fucked around with this message at 18:50 on Sep 5, 2021

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

At what point in the timeline does Mario break free from the television and drink the children's gallon of milk?

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

Quantum of Phallus posted:

Wait til you hear about the switch

Get those joycons out of your ears

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

Looper posted:

it seems like people generally only delete things they really dislike, so what kinds of games have y'all deleted? besides demos, i removed anodyne 1

Straimium Immortaly, which is actually a really fun and strange roguelite on Steam, but Digerati did the switch port and they hosed it up so bad it's basically unplayable. Whole game elements are bugged and don't give you currency when they should, restarting the game after death puts you back into a new game but with the same seed as your last run, etc. Fuckin Digerati'd again!

Amorphous Abode fucked around with this message at 14:35 on Sep 20, 2021

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

There is a joy to categorization and personalization beyond the immediate utilitarian purpose of it. Like yeah the Nintendo Switch keeping all of my old poo poo in a digital trash bag is fine but I want to be fancy.

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

Why play the games I buy when I could make my own fun!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Amorphous Abode
Apr 2, 2010

Are the OLED's thumbsticks smaller? They look smaller.