Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
They've gotta announce SNES games at E3, right? They're running out of NES games, or at least the big iconic ones, and that list of SNES games was datamined, so...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
That makes sense, actually. I didn't consider that.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Is there a recommended capacitive stylus for Switch, or just get any? Way back when capacitive touch was new I got some lovely styluses that barely worked, is that still a risk or are they all pretty much the same now?

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.

Heath posted:

A Link Between Worlds isn't a remake of LttP, it's a remix

Also Error's name was a mistranslation of "Errol," of this I am certain

It's Error. His friend's name is Bug. Bug however, was mistranslated as Bagu.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Amiibo suck because if I want to play the super hard mode in Metroid, I have to not only buy an Amiibo that was only sold as part of a 2 pack (or a spoof of it), but also have to buy either a New 3DS or an NFC reader for old 3DSes. Just sell me the drat difficulty mode on the eshop for ten bucks, you greedy shits. Or include it in the game as an unlockable like Nintendo games used to do.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
There is no jump button in Wind Waker. If you run off the platform you will jump forward automatically.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
I love jrpgs and have a high tolerance for long boss fights and I turned partners in time off partway through the last boss and said "I beat this game" because it was just so boring. It's not only long, but it's not difficult or interesting in any way to keep you engaged for that excruciating hp bar.

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
Breath of Fire 1's translation is fine for the Era. It was done by square (I think Woolsey, even) so it matched other rpgs at the time. Bof2 on the other hand was translated in house at Capcom and apparently nobody there actually spoke English because it's an infamous disaster of a translation.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hamsterlady
Jul 8, 2010

Corpse Party, bitches.
I just bought a capacitive stylus when I bought the twewy port. A cheap but functional one is like five or ten bucks. Had the side effect of making Mario Maker 2 playable too.