Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Any good games out? Have Octopath, Dragon Quest Heroes and Celeste, as well as all the mainline games

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

DLC Inc posted:

in a week or two you'll have Mark of the Ninja and The World Ends With You, two of the best games ever created
I already have the first on teh PC but the latter sounds pretty baller

They add anything to it? I roughly remember the LP

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Mokinokaro posted:

Yeah the main reason to get a pro controller is that it's sooooo much more comfortable for longer gaming sessions.
What a filthy lie: the two detached joycons are a true joy because you can just lay your hands any which way wherever and still play

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011
Why the heck does the OP not have a game recc thing

Any good exclusives come out since last summer?

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Literally can't tell a difference

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

Inzombiac posted:

Goooooooood I want to play LO again.

Imagine playing the "light torches at the funeral" Minigame with motion controls

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Deceitful Penguin
Feb 16, 2011

nrook posted:

Thanks to the posters who told me how to buy Japanese games on the e-shop.

I've got another question. I'm looking for recommendations on a game I can play for 15-30 minutes and make meaningful progress before I go to sleep. In other words, these are my requirements:

• Reasonably long (50h+); lots of content ("grindy" is okay)
  • Low stakes: not a game like Into the Breach where a single mistake can squander an hour of progress
  • Action shouldn't be too intense (something like Mario Odyssey is fine, but not, like, Hollow Knight or Celeste)

Previous games I've played that have been good for this are Hyrule Warriors DE, Disgaea 5 and Stardew Valley. And picross, actually, but I'm not interested in more picross right now.

Mario X Rabbids