Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

post-apocalyptic kirby oh my god

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

kirby explores the ruins of humanity's folly

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

that is not charles martinet

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Direct list:

Monster Hunter Rise Sunbreak, big DLC
Mario Party has Horror Land, October 29
Voice of Cards by Yoko Taro
Disco Elysium, October 12
Hyrule Warriors Age of Calamity story DLC, October 29
Chocobo GP, 2022
Smash on October 5
Kirby and the Forgotten Land, post-apocalyptic 3D Kirby, Spring 2022
Animal Crossing direct in October with Brewster
Free content update to Mario Golf featuring Koopa Troopa and Ninji and more courses, later today
Port of some Disney 3ds game
Knights of the Old Republic
Dying Light 2 cloud version, February 4 2022
Dying Light 1, October 19
Triangle Strategy, March 4 2022
Metroid Dread, October 8 if you forgot
Nintendo Online gets a more expensive plan with n64 and genesis games, late October, price announced later
Nintendo 64 and Genesis controllers, $50 each
Shadowrun Trilogy
Castlevania Advance Collection (and also SNES Dracula X), later today
Actraiser Renaissance, later today
Deltarune Chapter 2, later today as a free update to Chapter 1
Sizzle reel:
- Hot Wheels Unleashed, September 30
- Surviving the Aftermath
- Shin Megami Tensei V
- Wreckfest
- Pacman
- Xevious
- Rune Factory 5
Mario Movie, holiday 2022
Chris Pratt as Mario, Anya Taylor-Joy as Peach, Charlie Day as Luigi, Jack Black as Bowser, Keegan-Michael Key as Toad, Seth Rogan as Donkey Kong, Kevin Michael Ricahrdson as Kamek, Fred Armisen as Cranky Kong, Sebastian Maniscalco as Foreman Spike
Splatoon 3 featuring grapple arms
Bayonetta 3 featuring Dante from the Devil May Cry series, 2022

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Good Soldier Svejk posted:

They didn't even bother making the backgrounds look like Final Fantasy worlds it's just generic kart racer poo poo

*looking at Alexandria and Gold Saucer* what the gently caress this is just generic kart racer poo poo

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Nintendo hosed up when they changed her name from Toadstool to Peach. Beginning of the end right there.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Relax Or DIE posted:

The only mandatory touch stuff in the ds games is the seals, right? Unless I'm forgotting something but you can get a romhack where they just input automatically so surely they could do at least that for a real port.

OoE loving owns and I have a real soft spot for PoR

DoS also has the ice blocks you break with the touch screen, though Julius mode (and romhack) just lets you break them with attacks. PoR and OoE have bonus characters with touch screen mechanics (attacking with Sisters/teleporting with Albus). All three games have a hidden mechanic where familiars will aim for where you touch but honestly I don't know if anyone's ever actually bothered using that.

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Was it confirmed either way that all the Kingdom Hearts are cloud-based or just KH3?

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

tenderjerk posted:

So every KH game is going to be cloud-based? lol

KH3 I get, but the rest :raise:

They're porting the PS4(?) remakes instead of the originals for some reason

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Augus posted:

1.5 and 2.5 were originally on PS3, no reason they shouldn't be able to run on Switch at 30fps

Oh. Well never mind I guess. Although like I said before, did they actually confirm 1.5 and 2.5 are cloud-based? I wouldn't be surprised if they were but there's a glimmer of hope

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

OhFunny posted:

*snip*

Yes they are cloud-based.

:sigh:

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

Releasing a version of silent hill with the fog removed and seeing if people will say "actually it looks better now"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Procrastine
Mar 30, 2011

skewetoo posted:

What's the most cost effective thing? Are all characters in packs or are there standalones not in packs?

Packs are cheaper than buying all characters individually, all characters are in packs and I believe there's even a few mii costumes that are pack exclusive. I think all mii costumes are part of packs? Basically just buy a pack