Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Rolo posted:

Well I finally beat all of Celeste’s B Sides (Jesus) and made it to the back half of chapter 9.

I am officially giving up until I get something with a proper D Pad. Forget this wavedashing crap with the joycon stick. Sucks because I really only like the game handheld.

Get the Hori d-pad joycon. Cheap and works perfectly for portable mode. I used it for Ch9 of Celeste.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Stelio Kontos posted:

Are there any good Switch-centric podcasts? I’ve never listened to a gaming podcast before but I’m growing bored of Earbiscuits at work and I kinda wanna change things up a bit.

Radio Free Nintendo is pretty good

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

mirror123 posted:

I'm really struggling with finishing xenoblade DE. I just got all the characters but I think I burned out on side quests too early, so even though I'm doing only the story now the combat just feels like a slog. Do the final chapters of the game get more exciting?

I usually try to switch who I’m playing as every 30 minutes or so for more variety.

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

TheScott2K posted:

Anyone else enjoying their $4 copy of Captain Toad? https://twitter.com/Wario64/status/1351192350077427716?s=19

Just got mine fulfilled! Nice surprise it actually worked.

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Skyward Sword is almost the best Zelda. But Majora’s Mask is a little better. Nothing wrong with 2nd place though

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Mega64 posted:

Want a free gang tag?

All I want you to do is to post in this thread a video, screenshot, or even a text description of the coolest thing you've done in a Switch game. That's it. Do that until sometime Monday evening (US Eastern time) and I'll give you the gang tag. If you've posted it before in this or another thread, feel free to quote it here and I'll count it.

If you have any preferences on where to place the tag let me know, otherwise I'll put it above other tags but below custom text. I'll also let you know if there's text limit issues for whatever reason.

https://twitter.com/sfgray19/status/969986591581024256?s=21

Beating Celeste Chapter 7C is the coolest thing I’ve done in any game maybe

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Put Wave Race 64 and Diddy Kong Racing on NSO please Nintendo

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Can I get a Picross tip from someone?

Maybe I’m having a brainfart, but I’m stumped at the moment of where to go from here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gandalf21
May 17, 2012

Thanks for the Picross tips everyone!