Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The real Nintendo Witch is Bayonetta

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Fly Ricky posted:

There was a little bit chat about Broforce before it dropped, but goddamn amazed that people aren't blowing this poo poo up. What a fantastic and quick game, solo or multi.

And the amount of detail that put into all of the "bros" is truly admirable.

Yes, its an absolutely awesome game, and i talk it up every chance I get!! Its really fun!!

Mister Facetious posted:

It's a Contra game where extra lives force you to change weapons and you can't even shoot up, much less diagonally. Who cares.

The entire game is designed around the way the characters work, so what you're talking about is not even anything close to a problem with the game, just your personal preference. Also, if you have played the game even a little bit, you would know that you have plenty of options for attacking up, down and diagonally with a lot of the characters.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

content posted:

Power Glove mini

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I'll probably buy the New Nintendo Switch Lite DSi XL

Then I'll hack my old one to run emulators BECAUSE loving BRING SNES GAMES TO THE ONLINE NESFLIX SERVICE ALREADY gently caress

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Thats a good idea except there are no good games on the vita

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The only games that made me actually want to pull my vita out of the drawer and dust it off were the Katamari games, and thats coming to Switch!!

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Astro7x posted:

It's quite clear that the Switch is never going to catch up enough to get 3rd Party multiplatform games, and I am completely happy with the graphics on the Switch right now.

Can we just get a 10 year lifecycle out of the thing? I don't want some Switch 2 in four years that is going to run on a different chipset and not support backward compatibility and go through the console lifecycle all over again.

I want them to do a Gamecube -> Wii U thing where they just iterate and make each one backwards compatible.

The switch is the first portable where I genuinely give a poo poo about backwards compatibility in the future. Like there wont ever be a time when I dont want to play botw, but once I have the switch 2, I wont want to carry two switches around.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

marriage licenses are $35, how in the gently caress do you turn that into something you have to "pay off"

remember youre posting in the thread where people were scrambling for ways to find a discount on the $20/yr online service

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

lmao if your marriage isnt p2p

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

A FUCKIN CANARY!! posted:

making everything as small and thin as possible sucks poo poo, if a modern phone were made with the form factor of a phone from 10 years ago it'd have a 2 week battery life and when it got low i could swap in a spare battery instead of having to stop and plug it in

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Two Beans posted:

The new switch will come with a free wedding.

Lmao

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

pixaal posted:

Here is exactly what happened:

Nintendo wanted to add online to Mario Party. Someone had really bad gas. Due to how much they farted the rest of online was never finished.

This is now canon

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The more I see of this game, the more stoked I am for it

https://twitter.com/deadtoast_com/status/1048559246961512450?s=21

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Get jack box for your casual gamer bros

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Quoting this so I can find it when I’m not on my phone

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Literally everyone: Fortnite

Whether or not you like it, you suck at it.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

punk rebel ecks posted:

Xenoblade 2 is the best game on Switch.

:wrong:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Circle Nine posted:

Has anyone played the Switch version of Worms WMD and is it any good at all? Mostly interested in it for local play, but would probably play some online too.

I’m interested in this too. I have a group of friends locally who love to play worms.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I’ll buy it if it reviews well. As a NMS preorderer, I’m cautiously optimistic. I also want to find out for sure how much it will or won’t screw me if I don’t but the plastic chotchkes, because I’m not doing that.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

tuo posted:

I'm still dreaming of a Worms battle royal. Giant map with 100 worms, 10% of them move at the same time so you don't have to wait too long, and the maps gets smaller and smaller each turn.

I tweeted this at the devs because your idea is really good and now I have to have it, they responded in like 2 minutes flat.

https://twitter.com/wormsteam17/status/1049654017054400513?s=21

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Al Borland Corpse posted:

I want a worms with planetoid levels and Mario Galaxy physics, tweet that at them

They already have that it’s called worms 3d

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Weirdly my biggest gaming desires center around NMS right now. I want it on the switch and I want it in VR

Do it Sean Murray you coward

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

SeANMcBAY posted:

Isn’t that game actually good now?

It is, oddly. I say that as someone who preordered it and got real mad at one point

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

any iphone or ipdad stylus will work

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Buy a DSLite and a copy of the game and enjoy it that way I guess

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The real dark souls curse is endless dark souls arguments online

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I really want to hear a starlink review from a No Mans Sky-liker. I really want NMS on Switch but that is never happening for many reasons, so I want to know if starlink is the next best thing

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Gonna buy that starlink digital

http://www.nintendolife.com/reviews/nintendo-switch/starlink_battle_for_atlas

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

THE loving MOON posted:

You can do it digitally too. There's a lot to play with here, right now I'm using a right wing on the left and a left wing on the right and it makes my arwing into a funky looking knockoff X-wing

Getting real hyped for this game :dogcited:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I'm glad I never played a souls game, so I dont really have an opinion on it and all the frothy comments here.

I HAVE played breath of the wild though and I WILL FIGHT YOU ABOUT WEAPON DURABILITY

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

CharlestheHammer posted:

Luckily if you wait long enough your ability to post will break.

Hasnt happened in......*checks last post*.............17 years.

holy poo poo

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

*EUROBEAT INTENSIFIES*

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I played Paladins on a whim last night and I forgot how drat good it runs and plays on Switch. I think I’m gonna add it on to my regular rotation to keep me from getting Fortnite burnout.

The switch has some crazy good free games on it

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

ungulateman posted:

Why is buying a grey switch with no games the same price as buying some neon puke one with fortnite :barf: and Minecraft :barf: :barf: pre-installed

Things that are good on the switch:

1) the neon colors
2) Fortnite
3) Minecraft

I don’t see the problem here :iiam:

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I didnt think it could happen, but there are too many games. I want Dark Souls, Starlink and the new COD, and I dont want to spend $180.

Hey devs, stop all the game making for a bit, I need some time to catch up

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

Whoa, Deadbolt looks dope, and for $9.99?

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

BigHead posted:

How's Broforce on switch? Did they manage to implement the custom game maker into this version? The stream workshop custom games were the tits.

It’s real good, friend!! Super stable performance 99% of the way through (that last boss is a bitch even for the ps4) and a great portable rendition of the greatest couch co op game of the decade, with all DLC included and it’s running on the new engine that just came out in June for PC and PS4!

Short version: buy it

There is no Broforce Maker like on PC. PS4 didn’t have it either.

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

I play my switch most every night. It helps me unwind and get to sleep.

This also means some mornings I wake up to discover I’ve slept on a Nintendo Switch

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

eonwe posted:

How actually is into the breath

Legend of Zelda: Breach of the wild

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Beve Stuscemi
Jun 6, 2001

The list:

1) Breach of the Wild
2) Broforce (Switch)