Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

i own the fez soundtrack on vinyl and to this day do not regret my purchase. i would also play fez 2 if phil decided to make it after all.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

They revealed today that there's going to be a time travel mechanic where you can 'go back in time to the start of the day you are on and make different choices to try for a better outcome to the day' which has me tenatively interested but also loving baffled because of all the new systems for a TWEWY sequel loving life is strange was not even in the same galaxy

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

fit em all up in there posted:

What are the odds the new twewy ends up on PC?

already confirmed to be happening, but it'll be an epic store exclusive like KH is

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

miitopia character maker is insane

https://twitter.com/DynamoSuperX/status/1387446531490521089?s=20
https://twitter.com/Jalli128/status/1387561513687207944?s=20

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

There seems to be codes you can enter, but I don't know if there's a gallery/search option.

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

I really liked Everhood, but I will give a massive flashing lights warning (there's a light sensitivity mode you can toggle immediately, but idk how well it does since I never used it myself); I'll also say it takes a bit of getting used to, and while it's very obviously Undertale inspired it also takes a lot of inspiration from other stuff like OFF and Yume Nikki (arguably even moreso than UT)

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

ya'll are gonna jinx it and we're gonna get like pokemon snap gacha or some poo poo

gotta roll to get that SSR Steel-Type Camera Lens (Xmas Edition)

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

hey guys here are two separate choices, which two should i start next?

nier remake vs prey 2017

and

judgment vs astral chain

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Mix. posted:

hey guys here are two separate choices, which two should i start next?

nier remake vs prey 2017

and

judgment vs astral chain

just realized this is not the general games thread. poo poo

thank you for the feedback nonetheless

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

cant believe this thread is giving me a justified excuse to post a siivagunner rip that is on topic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZhve0-Ep2Q

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?

switch pro? more like switch con at THESE prices :v:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mix.
Jan 24, 2021

Huh? What?