Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Hi dear friends. What is the best controller setup for Smash bros on Switch for my little nephews? They all would play on Wii U with the classic and pro controllers and like those.

Thanks in advance!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Are the knock-off gamecube controllers any good? I see highly rated third party ones that I can buy two for the price of one official.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Are all the GameCube Smash Ultimate controllers black? Will Nintendo release more colours?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I’m interested in anime cops and I will play the demo of mech anime game.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Holy poo poo is there a fansub?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Sword is water and Shield is fire?

I'm guessing this is coming out holiday season. I'm all in and most likely Shield.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

This thread is full of pleasure

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

That was a hint. Mortal Kombat 11 comes out for Switch which means Scorpion and Subzero will make it to Smash.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

A cheaper portable only Switch is going to be the ultimate PUBG Mobile machine. Tencent is going to print even more money.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Switch Pro for free. Thank you, King Koopa.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Indeed, he is Arisen!

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I wouldn’t mind a Scorpion amiibo.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

How is Ape Out on the Switch?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Cojawfee posted:

They ported it to the switch and the Nintendo put it on the eshop.
So it has more blood and sex than the PC version?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Any recommendations for an easy relaxing RPG? I was playing Octopath for a while then kinda got bored. I like good music and story but has to be chill and not like long division math

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I want to avoid quirky indie retro graphics for now.

CharlestheHammer posted:

Any of the FF are fine.

They aren’t terriblely hard.

You can win with just attacks and basic magic for all of em
The last FF I played was 9 and it was enjoyable.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I buy physical because I try to play one game at a time and buy a new one once I beat it. So 1 cart stays in the system.

I can see people buying digital of multiplayer games so you don't have to swap all the time but I mainly play single player.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Yeah I was thinking of buying VA11-HALL-A last night. Been avoiding reading up about it too much too.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I'm real curious about that Astral Chain game. Hope it's a goodie.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

What's the latest on astral chain? it'll be out sooner than later and I'm curious my friends

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

When is the Animal Crossing Direct? Would they even announce AC this early if Pokemon is their big holiday title?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Do you think AC is still coming out this year?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I wanna know more about the Pokemon double pack. I was going to buy both and give one to my nephew. This is perfect!

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Anyone recommend grips or skins for joy cons? Just want some different colour grips to tell apart joycon sets when I play castle crashers. My nephews have the same colour joycons.

I was looking at the PDP ones but comments say some buttons go flush and hard to press.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

You think castle crashers will work with my set of smash bro GameCube controllers?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Playing Castle Crashers Remastered with my nephews using smash gcn controllers is dope.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

How do you know if you are buying revised joy cons without the drift issue?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Animal Crossing in the streets. Doom Eternal in the sheets.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

We’re all indentured servitude in Animal Crossing.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Doomslayer will destroy Nook, free the slaves, and forgive all debts.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Mega64 posted:

Got ‘em

Well, did you ask your mom?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

I want new video games now!!!

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Are there any simple racket sports games for Switch? Is Mario Tennis it? I'm looking for a replacement to Wii Sports Tennis. Even thought about buying Wii Sports Club on Wii U at full price.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Mustafa posted:

There are a few other options for tennis games on the Switch.

There's Instant Tennis, which is pretty cheap and looks similar graphically to Wii Sports Tennis. Then there's Super Tennis Blast, which again has a cartoony art style similar to Wii Sports Tennis.

For other, more realistic looking tennis games, there's Tennis World Tour, which seems to have a good career mode where you can create a character and rise through the ranks. There's also AO Tennis 2, which includes heaps of pro tennis players and again, an extensive career mode.
Thanks I’ll check these out.

Are there any simple table tennis/ping pong games?

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Lego needs to release a Battle Royale.

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

How is the Hotline Miami Collection on the Switch?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Housh
Jul 9, 2001

Dear friends,

I want play Castle Crashers Remastered with my nephews whenever they come over. I figured out how to get the joy cons working. In case anyone doesn't know like me: you have to get to the player select screen and then go to the Switch home menu and pair all the controllers accordingly in the controller menu. Then when you go back to the game it works.

However, I'm not sure if it will save up levelling progress. Do I need to make player accounts on my Switch for each nephew?