Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Soooo, bit of a longshot, but are there any US sources that aren't sold out of copies of Ring Fit Adventure?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Anyone who is trying to get a copy of Ring Fit Adventure - keep checking Best Buy and Walmart's sites. They get some new stock every few weeks. I was finally able to snag one (well, two, after Best Buy sent theirs to the wrong address).

Al-Saqr posted:

I’m two levels into ring fit and I’m already a wheezing Blubbering sweating sack of poo poo, It takes like fifty squats to beat just the first basic enemy lol. thanks corona for loving up all my stamina and thank myself for being a fat piece of poo poo.

Jeez, it wasn't THAT bad for me. Maybe turn the difficulty down? Mine's at 14.

I'm absolutely loving ring fit. I did an hour yesterday (total exercise time, not just time played) and I'm raring to go again today.

Question - do you get better versions of earlier exercises? Because I have Squats, which does 30 damage, and Leg Lifts, which does 60 damage. Why would I ever use squats ever again?

Rotten Red Rod fucked around with this message at 17:06 on Aug 2, 2020

Rotten Red Rod
Mar 5, 2002

Midjack posted:

Because you want to exercise those muscles. This is one of those times where you need to think about why you're playing the game in the first place and not minmax progress. I just picked random and let the RNG decide what exercise I was going to do.

I understand that, but it feels like a waste to equip an exercise that's so much less in power than another, even if it's the one I want to do. At least it gets me doing a variety, I guess.

Anyway, someone else mentioned you eventually can level up older exercises. Whew!