Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013
Oh yeah I just loving love making random Warhammer characters.

Species & Career: 2#1d100 11 22 Huh, another Human Ratcatcher EDIT: I wanted the extra XP but screw it, let's get some variety in here: Career rerolls: 2#1d100 30 69 That's Duellist or Seaman*

EDIT2: Unscrew it, those Talents just fit the Ratcatcher theme too well, and the other options are not inspiring me.

Attributes: 10#2d10+20 31 35 33 26 30 35 31 35 27 33

Random Talents: 3#1d100 4 7 27 Ambidextrous, Animal Affinity, and Hardy

I'm going to finish this later after mulling it over.

*It cannot be a coincidence that 69 is Seaman

Money roll: Money roll (Brass 3): 6d10 26

Name: Friso
Race: Human
Class: Burgher | Ratcatcher
Attributes:
    WS: 31
    BS: 36 (incl. +1 from character creation)
    S: 33
    T: 30 (incl. +4 from character creation)
    I: 30
    Ag: 35
    Dex: 31
    Int: 40 (Incl. +5 from Savvy)
    Wil: 27
    Fel: 33

Wounds: 14
Fate: 3
Resilience: 3
Movement: 4

Skills: Animal Care +8'', Animal Training(Dog) +8'', Athletics+5, Charm, Charm Animal +3', Consume Alcohol+5, Cool+5, Endurance+5, Evaluate, Gossip, Haggle+3, Language (Bretonnian), Language (Wastelander), Leadership, Lore (Reikland), Melee (Basic) +5', Ranged (Bow), Ranged (Sling) +10'', Stealth(Urban) +10'

Talents: Ambidextrous, Animal Affinity, Doomed, Hardy, Night Vision, and Savvy.

Trappings: Cloak, Clothing, Dagger, Hat, Pouch(with 26 brass pennies), Sack, Sling with Ammunition, Sling Bag containing Lunch, Small but Vicious Dog

Where are you from? Bögenhafen. Or rather, a small hut just outside, but I mostly spent the days in town.
What is your family like? I used to live with my parents, grandparents, great grandmother, two uncles, an aunt, four cousins and four siblings in one cramped hut. It was just as awful as you can imagine.
What was your childhood like? Crowded. I mostly spent my time avoiding home. At least that part was pretty easy. With two or more older siblings and just as many on the other end, no one paid much attention to me. So I snuck out, usually into town. At first I was going through people's trash looking for food, especially the bakery, but I eventually found a talent in catching rats, which I could then trade for other stuff. When this started earning me a real income, my family found out and started demanding I provide for them.
Why did you leave home? I had fantasized about leaving for a long time. I spent all day catching rats to feed the family but all they did was moan and complain and demand more. The tipping point came when I caught them trying to catch and eat Drippy. I grabbed him and ran away and never looked back.
Who are your best friends? My dog Drippy, of course! I found him floating down the river Bögen in a sack. His siblings had drowned, but I managed to save him. Also the old baker in town, Wernike, he often gave me leftovers when I was little.
What is your greatest desire? To be important and respected. To have my efforts recognized.
What are your best and worst memories? My best memory is when Wernike told me it was my birthday and gave me a cake. I never knew I had a birthday, or that it was something to celebrate. But I try to do something special on that day every year now. My worst memory is from one really cold winter when I woke up to find my favourite sister, Magda, had died in the night. Mother handed me a broken shovel, told me it was time for me to grow up, and sent me to bury her in the frozen earth.
What are your religious beliefs? I'm usually too busy to spend a lot of time thinking about the gods, but when I do, I think of Shallya and the nice priestesses in her church.
To whom, or what, are you loyal? Above all, I'm loyal to Drippy. Second, as sick as it may sound to you, I'm loyal to my family. You have to love your family, after all, right? It wasn't all bad.
Why are you adventuring? I can't go on spending every day toiling just to barely support me and my family. I'm looking for an opportunity to either make me rich enough to support them without breaking my back, or die trying.

Short-Term Ambition: Get money. Send some back to the family to support them.
Long-Term Ambition: Earn lasting respect. And my own, spacious, home.
Doom: "A turning wheel shall break thee."

XP: 45 (after spending 50 on skills)

Werewhale fucked around with this message at 10:44 on Oct 4, 2018

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Werewhale
Aug 10, 2013
Can I see the Seaman Career?

• Locked thread