Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
XYZAB
Jun 29, 2003

HNNNNNGG!!

Big Beef City posted:

You....have an Albertan realtor?

I feel like I'm missing some spectacularly easy joke here OR this was posted in the wrong thread and I'm doing a double-take for no reason and being had.

What the gently caress did you just loving say about me, you little bitch? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I've been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I'm the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the gently caress out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my loving words. You think you can get away with saying that poo poo to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You're loving dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that's just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable rear end off the face of the continent, you little poo poo. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little "clever" comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your loving tongue. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now you're paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will poo poo fury all over you and you will drown in it. You're loving dead, kiddo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth
RIP OP

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Check out this goddamned cat
are we just not talking about why the OP is eating a month probe for nothing or is this the way things are now

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

The Loin King posted:

are we just not talking about why the OP is eating a month probe for nothing or is this the way things are now

Pretty sure because it's someone who bought an account to steal a mod name then made a bad thread.

That's just an assumption though.

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Over There posted:

someone who bought an account to steal a mod name

why on earth would you want to do this

is it like serial killer cosplay or something?

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

The Loin King posted:

why on earth would you want to do this

is it like serial killer cosplay or something?

Not sure but it started here

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3870350&perpage=40#post488516668

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

:drat:

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oavMtUWDBTM

Fried Watermelon
Dec 29, 2008

im permabanned poster niggerstomper58. i first started reading fyad when i was about 12. by 14 i got really obsessed with the concept of "irony" and tried to channel it constantly, until my thought process got really bizarre and i would repeat things like "friend of the family balls" and "i love making GBS threads inside friend of the family assholes" in my head for hours, and i would get really paranoid, start seeing things in the corners of my eyes etc, basically prodromal schizophrenia. im now on antipsychotics. i always wondered what the kind of "ironic" style of fyad humor was all about; i think it's the unconscious leaking in to the conscious, what jungian theory considered to be the cause of schizophrenic and schizotypal syptoms. i would advise all people who "get" fyad to be careful because that likely means you have a predisposition to a mental illness. peace.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
The OP got the month probe for making fun of my really cool username.

Untoward. :colbert:

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord

My buddies and I have been referencing this one way or another each time we hang out. I also get immense joy from seeing the look on someone's face as they read it. From curious grin to a scornful, concerned look of disgust.

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
Any dadist or nihilistic memes really hit a sweet spot for me, but my overall favorite has been "Dat Boi"!

A meme that I am surprised did not get traction is "Modelo time'. I am glad that I no longer play the meme markets for that one would've had me selling the farm.
The best viral challenge has been the "Loud Challenge"

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

Literally A Person posted:

The OP got the month probe for making fun of my really cool username.

Untoward. :colbert:

seems like a gross misuse of probes imho

Foreskin Problems
Nov 4, 2012

It's doing fine, actually.
I'm partial to the caveman Spongebob.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

The Loin King posted:

seems like a gross misuse of probes imho

I know.

Should have been a perma.

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

we already have a crazy frog thread

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
There was this picture making the rounds a while back of a fella spreading his anus really wide. It was the darndest thing. Anyone have that saved?

Xaintrailles
Aug 14, 2015

:hellyeah::histdowns:

Icochet posted:

There was this picture making the rounds a while back of a fella spreading his anus really wide. It was the darndest thing. Anyone have that saved?

Turn your monitor off.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Uh, a month long probe for that? That's some serious bullshit. Even if they have a name similar to a mod.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Uh, a month long probe for that? That's some serious bullshit. Even if they have a name similar to a mod.

Oh great, here's PTF to give us his important opinion on probing.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

You don't think that's excessive?

btw, Krust is the answer

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here

Pennywise the Frown posted:

You don't think that's excessive?

btw, Krust is the answer

Literally A * is loving taken. Execution is the only answer.

Nerses IV
May 4, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
I like the memes that while outwardly innocuous make people angry when they see them now, like pepe the frog

buglord
Jul 31, 2010

Cheating at a raffle? I sentence you to 1 year in jail! No! Two years! Three! Four! Five years! Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!

Buglord
Or when oobies dog hous would send Spanish Manlove into a frenzy

The Loin King
Feb 16, 2017

i think his opinion has a "from the mouth of babes" quality to it

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
im gay

a peck of pickled peckers
Aug 3, 2014

I am your Redeemer! It is by my hand that you arise from the ashes of this world!

Steamed hams

dads friend steve
Dec 24, 2004

Are the forums cursed?

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Lisa needs braces

autism ZX spectrum
Feb 8, 2007

by Lowtax
Fun Shoe
火車
(holy poo poo! PISSSS!)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUz9xCTOPRw

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

lol at a pyf mod getting probated for making a pyf thread in gbs, total classic

LadyPictureShow
Nov 18, 2005

Success!

free hubcaps posted:

lol at a pyf mod getting probated for making a pyf thread in gbs, total classic

Check the reg date :ssh:

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Mmm OP should take more remedial GBS posting classes before graduating from PYF to GBS. We are much more retarded here and this isn’t dumb enough.

Duke Pukem
Oct 23, 2010

Three cheers for dark beer!

Cant bust the :krust:

Over There
Jun 28, 2013

by Azathoth

El_Elegante
Jul 3, 2004

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Biscuit Hider
Spongebob chicken meme

Ligament
Jun 12, 2018
Biscuit Hider
darren

wants a drama-free relationship

central dogma
Feb 25, 2012

Come to the Undead Settlement in the next 20 mins if u want an ash kicking
I've never not laughed at Spurdo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zetsubou-san
Jan 28, 2015

Cruel Bifaunidas demanded that you [stand]🧍 I require only that you [kneel]🧎

super sweet best pal posted:

I really like Wednesday Frog. Really helps me get through the middle of the week.

:wedass:
here's one i prepared earlier

central dogma posted:

I've never not laughed at Spurdo.

• Locked thread