Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Do it ironically
Jul 13, 2010

by Pragmatica

Blast of Confetti posted:

hmm yes why dont addicts just do something else

gently caress my dude addicts are cool as hell there’s a dude in I think Chicago that does backflips for crack money and there’s a YouTube he backflips off a two story house

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

gently caress yeah

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I get random drug tests at work and got a false positive for PCP. The lady literally said "I'm going to redo the test as noone has done PCP in 20 years"

Ironically, I give clean urine to friends so they can pass.

jonathan
Jul 3, 2005

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also steve-o was high on PCP in a segment of that "out on bail" video.

raton
Jul 28, 2003

by FactsAreUseless
There seems to be plenty of it in NYC. People on PCP just sit around and repeat themselves over and over as far as I can tell.

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

jonathan posted:

I get random drug tests at work and got a false positive for PCP. The lady literally said "I'm going to redo the test as noone has done PCP in 20 years"

Ironically, I give clean urine to friends so they can pass.

lol dextro cough medicine?? hey every american : buy a loving synthetic piss kit

MOOBS!
Dec 10, 2013

if anyone needs to analyze your real piss they can suck it straight out of your piss hole

Vaginal Vagrant
Jan 12, 2007

by R. Guyovich

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

Yeah. Anybody caught huffing gasoline should probably be killed for their own good and the safety of others.

If you're the type that shits in a bag to let it ferment you should be shipped away to a third world country. Possibly Australia.

I've (accidentally) got on the jenkum. Please don't send me to live with those dingo dickers.

Kase Im Licht
Jan 26, 2001
PCP is very popular in DC. It's both a weird regional pride thing and also super cheap for a long high.

Tolkien minority
Feb 14, 2012

Do it ironically posted:

I mean I’m not an addict but it seems being high on PCP is awful why would you do it a second time when you could do so many other drugs to fill your addiction

It actually feels really really good which is why people do it

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

AllNewJonasSalk posted:

Here's a video of a guy in my old neighborhood taking a tasing like it's nothing before fleeing the police on foot. It's early morning and this guy is walking around the neighborhood in just his boxers. Maybe he was on PCP but I think it's probably just crack or molly. This poo poo went viral with over a million views on Facebook. Feel good story of the year. Cut to 1:08 to not waste time watching man prance around in underwear.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-cJ1txanMk

tbh most of this poo poo from recent years is stimulant psychosis from bath salts, not pcp or pcp analogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRBpNn2vb7U

Alien Sex Manual
Dec 14, 2010

is not a sandwich

Kase Im Licht posted:

PCP is very popular in DC. It's both a weird regional pride thing and also super cheap for a long high.

This makes a lot of sense as I am close to DC and surprised by all these people saying “nobody does PCP anymore.” Like it’s no weed or heroin but it’s not unheard of here either.

Extra Large Marge
Jan 21, 2004

Fun Shoe

poverty goat posted:

tbh most of this poo poo from recent years is stimulant psychosis from bath salts, not pcp or pcp analogs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRBpNn2vb7U

Eating the mail is a serious crime

big nipples big life
May 12, 2014

Not all heroes wear capes.

Or anything at all for that matter.

Magius1337est
Sep 13, 2017

Chimichanga
where the hell do people even get pcp? it's one of those weird rear end drugs that I can't imagine anyone other than some junkie from the 70s doing it that I'm not even sure it exists.

Don't do dissociatives kids, they're not really like halucinagens in a good way, in the worst way you lose control of your body and actions and are stuck in your own body watching yourself doing stupid poo poo you have no control over

Gay Weed Dad
Jul 12, 2016

cool dude, flyin' high
PCP is/was quite popular in New England, I've known several people to name it their drug of choice. I was given a dusted blunt once but as others said; you realize after a pull or two that it tastes like Sharpie. Anytime I have seen someone on dust they are relatively calm so I think the manic episodes are what happens when you OD? :shrug:

Riot Bimbo
Dec 28, 2006

i know someone that did pcp, so I know it's real. he's exactly the kind of person who would have used it to turn into a fuckin' freak too. he LOVED that poo poo. he said he felt like an undying invincible God and that's basically probably why people take pcp

drunkill
Sep 25, 2007

me @ ur posting
Fallen Rib
This belongs here

https://youtu.be/tFUvmZWf4hI

1gnoirents
Jun 28, 2014

hello :)
PCP is real, but whenever a cop says "for all we know he could have been on PCP" its not real

Samuel L. ACKSYN
Feb 29, 2008

pcp is the thing in bad 80s movies where the bad guy would get shot like 20 times and still keep attacking because "he's on pcp!"

Casimir Radon
Aug 2, 2008

PCP or as TCC likes to call it, not a big deal.

Rutibex
Sep 9, 2001

by Fluffdaddy

Samuel L. ACKSYN posted:

pcp is the thing in bad 80s movies where the bad guy would get shot like 20 times and still keep attacking because "he's on pcp!"

thats what happened in the first Terminator movie. the cops just laughed at sarah conners and said the guy was on PCP. turned out he was actually a killer robot...

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Gay Weed Dad posted:

PCP is/was quite popular in New England, I've known several people to name it their drug of choice. I was given a dusted blunt once but as others said; you realize after a pull or two that it tastes like Sharpie. Anytime I have seen someone on dust they are relatively calm so I think the manic episodes are what happens when you OD? :shrug:

could be a paradoxical reaction

Ralph Hurley
Aug 3, 2009

:barf::sweep::zoid:

I seem to remember there being some confusion among drug users I hung out with as to whether the poo poo people were calling PCP was actually PCP or “embalming fluid” which could have meant formaldehyde or something else, who the gently caress knows.

This guy I knew had bought a joint dipped in what he said was PCP. The paper was sticky with a neon green substance. I already didn’t feel like having a toxic mystery toke. Then he lit it up and it smelled exactly like biology class frog dissection day, but if you tried to light one of the frogs. The smell was so nasty no one else wanted any so this guy smoked almost all of it himself.

Unfortunately for the thread, he never got naked and humped the ground or tried to bite a cop. He just got all wobbly and said woah a lot and then sat on the floor for hours going woooah. I have no idea what that poo poo was, must have been good.

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
every time i smoke a joint from a friend and i get super high and embarass myself it's definitely because the joint is laced with PCP

I KNOW MY DRUGS AND THAT WEED HAD PCP IN IT!!!

Pitdragon
Jan 20, 2004
Just another lurker
practically every joint i smoke these days is laced with PCP, those weed dealers have gotten downright DEVIOUS! not like the old days!

cubicle gangster
Jun 26, 2005

magda, make the tea

Ralph Hurley posted:

I seem to remember there being some confusion among drug users I hung out with as to whether the poo poo people were calling PCP was actually PCP or “embalming fluid”

As far as I know (a weird childhood fascination with drug culture and making friends with some people who did PCP) embalming fluid started as the street name for PCP - and then due to the confusion a new generation started using straight embalming fluid to get high not realising it had meant PCP.
Apparently embalming fluid still fucks you up good so nobody noticed they were doing it wrong.

dev286
Nov 30, 2006

Let it be all the best.
My buddy who is by all accounts a reasonable, normal person did PCP many times in his youth and says it was his favorite drug of all time. I don't think it ever led to him having naked cop-punching freakouts either.

Vato
Jan 14, 2018

Everyone has a funny PCP story. ONE. After that it's just knives and prison and blah blah blah.

ScRoTo TuRbOtUrD
Jan 21, 2007

if pcp is made up does that mean that big lurch was just like really hungry?

like really really hungry?

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

haljordan posted:

U mean Grits and Gravy

Beans and corn bread love that beans and corn bread four times a day eatin’ grandma’s beans and corn bread.

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

phencyclidine is in the same drug family as cough syrup lol

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
https://www.liveleak.com/view?t=a41_1429566726

it's not PCP, and it doesn't have anything to do with PCP, but I assumed it was a video of a skin head on PCP because it's hilarious.
i would hang out with PCP people if they did cool stuff like that and less the stuff about eating their girlfriends and cutting their dicks off.

OMFG FURRY
Jul 10, 2006

[snarky comment]
one time i dropped some sketchy acid and got caught in a thought loop about dudes cutting their dicks off when high and then started thinking my penis was some sort of alien parasite and suddenly i emphasized with PCP users

well thats my PCP story thanks for reading

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

a funny story involving tracy morgan and pcp

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sDp4ZABoefs

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
I'm pretty sure I smoked it. It must have been 4am, I'd been up all night getting yacked with my buddy and his dealer when he passes us a bowl. My friend turned it down and I like a dumbass grabbed it. After hitting it I said the weed tasted funny and he said "that ain't weed"

Suddenly I felt overwhelmed with panic and I bolted out the house, literally ran thirty blocks home. I felt like an f16, I felt like wind was hitting me in the face at Mach 5, cheeks peeled wide, like a wind turbine was ripping my face apart. My whole body was electric. When I got home I laid in my bed and clenched my teeth facing forward, still feeling this rush of electricity. It eased off after thirty minutes or so and I was able to eventually get to sleep.

The Shockmaster
Jul 12, 2017

The mom of one of my friends in High School once dated a guy named Crackhead James. Sadly despite the name I only have one Crackhead James story and that was that he once adamantly told my friend not to gently caress with PCP.

Shasta Orange Soda
Apr 25, 2007
If Crackhead James tells you not to mess with PCP, that probably carries more weight than a real doctor that don't even smoke crack

Bruegels Fuckbooks
Sep 14, 2004

Now, listen - I know the two of you are very different from each other in a lot of ways, but you have to understand that as far as Grandpa's concerned, you're both pieces of shit! Yeah. I can prove it mathematically.

MrQwerty posted:

phencyclidine is in the same drug family as cough syrup lol

pcp and robotripping are pretty similar - like if you ever drank too much cough syrip and spent five hours staring at the cracks at your dorm room walls, pcp is like being able to smoke something that does that. robotripping will also do the same poo poo with shutting off the parts of your brain that feel pain and/or hunger. it's also about as good for your brain.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Desert Bus
May 9, 2004

Take 1 tablet by mouth daily.
The one time I did PCP it felt pretty good aside from the hours of being worried about the parasite trying to work it's way up my esophagus and out of my mouth. I knew once it finally got out everyone would know I was on PCP.

• Locked thread