Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Scaly Haylie

since it's the spooky month i thought i'd bump my old chill hell thread but it's descended into locked status so here's another one

quote:

one day you're gonna die, and if you were too funny and nice and ironic in life, you're going to chill hell. here are just a few features of chill hell:

everyone is skeletons in a comfey chair, getting up is impossible. reclining is possible
divided into rooms of twenty skeletons, free tv at all times, but tailored specifically to the likes of one at any given time while the others have to just tolerate it.
video game time every day but there are numerous glitches and everything runs a bit slow
infinite ditchweed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

constantly p comfortable but also have to pee even tho im a skeleton, this is weird

also always a little stoned but not stoned enough no matter how many bong hits i take because i got no dang lungs

Stooge

bottomless bags of doritos except it's just the broken up bits you find at the bottom of the bag. Mayo as dip.

Stooge

trix cereal is available except someone has already eaten all the marshmallow bits.

(n.b. this happened to me and I'm still sad about it)

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
trick or treaters give you candy instead of vise versa

all necco wafers though

Mummy Napkin
oreos with the cream in the middle licked out and the cookie parts smushed back together

artoke

There is a soft drink fountain machine with every drink you can imagine, but the syrup/carbonated water ratios are always off.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Unlimited sandwiches, but they're all turkey with mayo and sort of wilty lettuce and a pink flavorless tomato.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
"Really? 'This is Us' again?"

*exhales as slowly and painfully as a skeleton can*

Stooge

The pizza delivery guy is always just 10 minutes away.

Abugadu

1st Sgt. Matthews and the men have Procured for me a cummerbund from a traveling gypsy, who screeched Victory shall come at a Terrible price. i am Honored.
the fridge has beer, but it's not really that cold, and it's Heineken that's just a little bit skunky

Starshark
There's a fish and chip shop where the fish is beautifully battered and the chips are just how you like them. But you have to order in person at the counter, there's always at least twelve people in front you, and at least one of them is ordering a tonne of food for a big party.

Starshark
Occasionally you can get good weed in chill hell. But you're fourth in line to use the bong and the people in front of you can only take the smallest toke before going into coughing spasms for fifteen minutes.

artoke

Fastest internet speed imaginable, but you only have IE6

kalel

nobody has any game, because they're all skeletons

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

in chill hell u can always get to the bone zone but thats bc ur a skele anyway and so is everyone else so no body cares

Scaly Haylie

chill satan comes by once every couple of weeks with a bunch of pizzas and weed and asks every soul what he can do to make their eternity better but he gets way too high to retain any of your feedback. he's amazing at smash though

Twenty Four

a bar with free beer, but the kegs are always blown so only foam comes out of the taps. you can wait for it to settle, but it takes a really long time, and there's always going to be enough head on top to make you gassy.

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

You have one charging cable that you can get to if you bend really stretch but you can't use your devices while it's plugged in due to being too short.

sig by owlhawk911

krampster2

The TV volume is just over the point where it's a little painful to listen to but there is no remote and you are too chilled out to get up and press the buttons on the TV

joke_explainer

God hands me a big bowl of chili "Welcome to heaven, kid."

I taste the chili. No spice. No salt. No pepper. Just meat and beans... oh my god.

Dungeon Ecology

found the funniest meme but ur phone keeps says 'failed to send message' every time u try to share it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

every few 5-6 minutes the stream buffers for 2-3 minutes. Just long enough between that you forget and start getting into it again

sig by owlhawk911

• Locked thread