Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
PHIZ KALIFA

#mood
*while roofing* haha whoops that noise means my Side Piece wants to "Holla back!"

*while checking out that bad boy* haha drat, check out that bad boy.

oh poo poo did i just get a text or is it. . . Day Drink O Clock? ;)

*looking thru Jetski Trader Weekly at lovely Jack's Snack Shack* mmhm. yeah. would have a lot of fun letting that jetski get covered in pine needles in my side yard. ahhhh dude! party at chud's tonight. gonna get me a handle of you know what ;)

*while at a bar or bat mitzvah* l'chaim!

*after absolutely crushing Careless Whispers at karaoke* drat, that noise takes me back to failing out of college.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread