Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us $3,400 per month for bandwidth bills alone, and since we don't believe in shoving popup ads to our registered users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

What's a war hero got to do to get some lubrication around here?

Big Mean Jerk posted:

I don’t even think Sabine is going to be in this season. Even the insane batshit clearly-making-it-up “leakers” rarely mention her. Banks is almost certainly playing some new character.

Most of that is due to the end of Rebels showing Ahsoka and Sabine going off together, so it would be assumed post GCW they'd be a team. Plus she's a mandolorian that is responsible for the start of the uprising against the empire, gave Bo Katan the Dark Saber and her family where members of Death Watch, who is the Mandolorian cadre that rescued Din when he was a kid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hakkesshu
Nov 3, 2009

I don't think it would be surprising if Sabine shows up, but 100% Sasha Banks is not playing Sabine.

It all depends on how much time they will spend on the Ahsoka/Bo-Katan, etc. plot this season, when there's still a possibility they will just show up for one episode at most. I think some leak even suggested that Ahsoka will literally just be in one scene, which is the season cliffhanger.

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

This month's Star Wars ongoing had a bit of a Rebels connection. Turns out Sheev and Vader bound the Grand Inquisitor's spirit to an old High Republic outpost to serve as a part of a trap to ensnare Jedi

Luke shows up and, of course, defeats him; a bit later, Vader arrives:

Sentinel Red
Nov 13, 2007
Style > Content.

General Dog posted:

For maximum confusion, maybe Asuka is Sabine

"Hi guys! Today we're gonna take out a Star Destroyer and steal back the Darksaber - EZ PZ! Youkoso, let's get started!"

*glorious chaos and good times ensue*

Cross-Section
Mar 18, 2009

Fun Shoe

https://twitter.com/krolljvar/statu...7785115648?s=20

Seems like an upgrade.

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

The future? You mean like flying cars? Hotels on the moon? Tang?

Grimey Drawer

Haynes also directed a bunch of Smith-era Doctor Who episodes.

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

That’s too bad, Tony Gilroy is a talented director.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch

https://twitter.com/RahulKohli13/st...1853557760?s=20

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

The future? You mean like flying cars? Hotels on the moon? Tang?

Grimey Drawer

As excited as I am to see a Rebels continuation, I’d definitely be a little disappointed if it wasn’t animated. Animation allows you to do a lot of things that would be insanely budget-intensive in live-action.

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

Baffling, considering he's supposed to be... elsewhere.

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

A shame Taylor Gray and Tiya Sircar are voice actors rather than physical actors, given how their characters are slightly modeled after them

howe_sam
Mar 7, 2013

Creepy little garbage eaters

Tiya Sircar was so good as Vicky on The Good Place

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Oh gently caress

[edit] He posted other tweets saying "my bad" ffffffff, my heart can't take this.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

https://twitter.com/RahulKohli13/st...229902386913280

Goddamnit, is he joking? He winked at the end. And he's got the Mando music playing.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

He wants to come in...

Vinylshadow posted:

A shame Taylor Gray and Tiya Sircar are voice actors rather than physical actors, given how their characters are slightly modeled after them

I mean.....considering how Pedro Pascal is replaced with his stunt double so much and just voices the mando like 50% of time they can totally do that with Sabine. Just have her keep her helmet on.

(GOD I WOULD KILL FOR THAT)

mllaneza
Apr 28, 2007

Veteran, Bermuda Triangle Expeditionary Force, 1993-1952

teagone posted:

https://twitter.com/RahulKohli13/st...229902386913280

Goddamnit, is he joking? He winked at the end. And he's got the Mando music playing.

Or got fired for breaking the NDA. More likely he just got told to shut the gently caress up if he really was cast as Ezra.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Chill Penguin
Jan 10, 2004

you know korky buchek?

My guess is they are casting Ezra for something and this is part of the actor’s pitch to the casting director to get the part.