Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Captain_Person
Apr 7, 2013

WHAT CAN THE HARVEST HOPE FOR, IF NOT FOR THE CARE OF THE REAPER MAN?

Cage Kicker posted:

Do two shows, Jabba's Palace and Boba's palace. Because now I want both. Except Jabba's is a sitcom and Boba's is a pirate show. Because Boba Fett totally has pirate music now

If anything is going to get us live action Hondo, it's Boba the Hutt

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cage Kicker
Feb 20, 2009

End of the fiscal year, bitch.
MP's got time to order pens for year year, hooah?

SKILCRAFT KREW Reppin' Quality Blind Made

Lipstick Apathy
It is also now canon that the thiccest person on Tattoine gets to be Jabba

Madurai
Jun 26, 2012

ruddiger posted:

Maclunkey!

*audience absolutely loses their poo poo*

There's a big "Maclunkey" sign that lights up to tell them when to do it.

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

That was pretty intense, huh?

Joel Edgerton is coming back for the Kenobi show, right? Because I want him and Ewan to go on Tatooine adventures together and become bros, only to have a falling out later to give me some spicy bromance drama.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

https://twitter.com/sw_holocron/status/1344387767749517314?s=20

The REAL Goobusters
Apr 25, 2008

teagone posted:

The action design in WW84 was pretty bad, but it's unclear how much of that was Patty or the second unit so :shrug:

I thought there was no second unit in that movie

nvm there was https://m.imdb.com/title/tt7126948/fullcredits/assistant_director?ref_=m_ttfc_15

Azhais
Feb 5, 2007
Switchblade Switcharoo

Not Lord Monkey Fist!

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem
I want to see some gay poo poo

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
Make Mando's cult more Spartan. Helments: On! Everything else: Off! This is the Way!

Disney's misguided lust for the people's currency made us miss out on a great chance in the prequels. Since Disney is middle-America's id, my guess is that we'll maybe get some extremely mild male-gaze lesbian titillation and some extremely platonic "tell, don't show" gay relationships in the 12+ new shows they are launching.

I'd be thrilled to be wrong and Filoni & Ferrero have absolutely made me eat my words before so here's hoping.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

VinylonUnderground posted:

Make Mando's cult more Spartan. Helments: On! Everything else: Off! This is the Way!

Disney's misguided lust for the people's currency made us miss out on a great chance in the prequels. Since Disney is middle-America's id, my guess is that we'll maybe get some extremely mild male-gaze lesbian titillation and some extremely platonic "tell, don't show" gay relationships in the 12+ new shows they are launching.

I'd be thrilled to be wrong and Filoni & Ferrero have absolutely made me eat my words before so here's hoping.

I want hot gay aliens and/or Jedi and I want them now

Georgia Peach
Jan 7, 2005

SECESSION IS FUTILE

Bismuth posted:

I have felt him, my master

hobbesmaster
Jan 28, 2008

Bismuth posted:

Because of Obi-Wan?

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
If Disney wants to pander to me by having Ahsoka be gay well then you know what I'll allow it

pile of brown
Dec 31, 2004
There was a gay couple on Resistance

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
Also Sinjir in the Aftermath books and Aphra in the comics

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Is Aphra shows up on the Ahsoka show, and hits on/flirts with Ahsoka, I just might explode.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
Please don't tease me like that

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Me watching that scene on my phone if it happens:

https://i.imgur.com/EIUwjqo.mp4

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
Man, Dark Forces II is such a better sequel than the one we got.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

site posted:

If Disney wants to pander to me by having Ahsoka be gay well then you know what I'll allow it

:hmmyes:

I wish they hadnt had Barriss betray her so hard, I was all about those two in Clone Wars

teagone
Jun 10, 2003

Bismuth posted:

I wish they hadnt had Barriss betray her so hard, I was all about those two in Clone Wars

I'm all about that villain/protagonist relationship tbh.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

teagone posted:

I'm all about that villain/protagonist relationship tbh.

Fair enough, I think they could forgive and rekindle

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
twilecks are like hyenas so there is an extra tentacle and therefore it isn't gay. They are aliens. Obvs. The japanese invented this workaround ages ago.

Bismuth
Jun 11, 2010

by Azathoth
Hell Gem

twilecks are like hyenas so there is an extra tentacle and therefore it isn't gay. They are aliens. Obvs. The japanese invented this workaround ages ago.

Is that why human men seem to like twi'lek women so much?

twistedmentat
Nov 21, 2003

Its my party
and I'll die if
I want to

teagone posted:

Is Aphra shows up on the Ahsoka show, and hits on/flirts with Ahsoka, I just might explode.

I mean there was a lot of speculation of her and Sabine going off together.

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
Could someone please point me to a place where I can watch Star Wars? I'm no longer tech savvy and I want to share the real experience with my daughter. My parents may still have the VHS but I'd really prefer to not contact them.

site
Apr 6, 2007

Trans pride, Worldwide
Bitch
https://www.disneyplus.com/

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
Disney Plus doesn't have Star Wars.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Jaxxon: Still not the stupidest thing from the expanded universe.

....what

Sash!
Mar 16, 2001

On a scale of 1 to George Clinton, how high are you

GATOS Y VATOS
Aug 22, 2002

If you are talking about the star wars with kirk and spock you are right. If you are talking about the star wars with luke and chewy, you are wrong. If you are being a pendant and saying that the special editions are "not star wars" then go away.

edit: oh I just noticed who you were. Yeah gently caress off.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Every bit of canonical Star Wars visual content is on Disney+. The only real notable things missing (all of which are Legends) are the old Ewok movies, the Droids and Ewoks cartoons, and the original Holiday Special from 1978

Big Mean Jerk
Jan 27, 2009

Well, of course I know him.
He's me.
They’re probably being pedantic and referring to the original theatrical versions of the OT.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

Yeah...it's a poo poo poster rereg

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

jivjov posted:

Every bit of canonical Star Wars visual content is on Disney+. The only real notable things missing (all of which are Legends) are the old Ewok movies, the Droids and Ewoks cartoons, and the original Holiday Special from 1978

It doesn’t have the Cartoon Network clone wars either.

jivjov
Sep 13, 2007

But how does it taste? Yummy!
Dinosaur Gum

Cartoon Man posted:

It doesn’t have the Cartoon Network clone wars either.

Ooh, good catch - forgot about the Microseries

Vinylshadow
Mar 20, 2017

There was no holiday special in 1978, although Bea Arthur did release a Star Wars music video, and Nelvana Ltd did a short animated cartoon about some guy named Boba Fett

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos

Big Mean Jerk posted:

They’re probably being pedantic and referring to the original theatrical versions of the OT.

I don't view it as being pedantic, I view it as being clear. The Episode IV, V and VI on Disney+ are all poo poo. I want to see Star Wars, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. I'll accept Star Wars: A New Hope, though I'm not a fan.

bunnyofdoom
Mar 29, 2008

I don't view it as being pedantic, I view it as being clear. The Episode IV, V and VI on Disney+ are all poo poo. I want to see Star Wars, Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back and Star Wars: Return of the Jedi. I'll accept Star Wars: A New Hope, though I'm not a fan.

And the rest of the world does view it as being a pendantic bore

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

VinylonUnderground
Dec 14, 2020

by Athanatos
I've never had an issue in real life. They just want me to interface with their plex. I can't ever get that to work so I figure I can ask internet people and internet question so I can share Star Wars with my daughter.