Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
While we are clearing the air :jeb:
  • The Rebels era skinny saber look is not my feel at all
  • Rose Tico is sort of a waste of a character, the plot really does go nowhere and I think they wrote her wrong or the lines. The actress however is good.
  • FN-2187 is cool and good
  • TLJ is alright, TFA is goodish, Rogue One is fantastic, Solo was good
  • The Prequels are pretty good to watch, just cringe at the appropriate moments

Come back to me Clone Wars Season 7, Ahsokaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

PLEASE LET ME WRITE YOUR VICTIM IMPACT STATEMENT SO I CAN FURTHER DEMONSTRATE THE CALAMITY THAT IS OUR JUSTICE SYSTEM.

Buglord
So low, the leaked image does not appear to be a womans figure, unless you happen to be gwendoline christie

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
That could simply be an easter egg, they might not be plot relevant

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
No wonder Vader was so against disintegrations

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Is this going to be the same as the rogue one syndulla cameo? :raise:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Big Mean Jerk posted:

If you really want to know:

(TRoS spoilers, turn back now if you don’t want to know)
At some point during the final fight, past generations of Jedi will be heard speaking to Rey and helping her somehow. These voices include Luke, Leia, Yoda, etc but also apparently Mace Windu and Ahsoka.

Low effort cameo, not even surprised.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
What a cliffhanger. From here whomever bails him out will have a large impact on the story arc going forward. Mandalorians? Droids? The Guild? Resistance/Ghost Crew? It’s gonna be a group with a lot of firepower.

I’m guessing we’re gonna see more THIS IS THE WAY action

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Characters it could be would have been dead for years like Cad Bane, or Tobias Beckett

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Chill Penguin posted:

They were on Tatooine, right? It’s gotta be Boba Fett

I heard the same thing from my BIL, who after drinking revealed his entire EU book collection of 50+ books :staredog:

Thinking logically it could be him given that falling into pits/holes means you clearly have survived.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
It was revealed that he likes Star Wars, but now I know he REALLY likes Star Wars. 40-50 novels worth of EU is a lot of content which takes dedication, even has a Courtship if Leia novel.

Surprised, I was.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Baronash posted:

The Mandalorian was pretty fun, but man that finale was lackluster as hell. Giancarlo Esposito is like an 80s cartoon character. Kills his own underling for no reason, then apparently kills another guy for interrupting him. Has his people fire indiscriminately into the building, then tries to negotiate with the protagonists who, by all rights, ought to be dead. Later he flies in (where the hell was he waiting?) and gets clowned by Oberyn Fett in a scene with exactly zero dramatic tension.

The show is littered with these moments: big action set pieces that come across flat and slightly weird. I don’t know how else to describe it.

You are in the wrong thread this is about the Mando, not TLS

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Ahsoka fake dies to Vader, which would have been a perfect ending, however I’m also fine with her being alive with the owl from clone wars.

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

howe_sam posted:

I never watched Clone Wars and it didn't hurt my appreciation of Rebels in the slightest.

Every word you just said is :wrong:

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

Cross-Section posted:

gimme more sabers just being roiling, hot bands of plasma

:five: Looking real good

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord
Ahsoka

aVultAggie posted:

As much as I love Ashoka, I’m not feeling these episodes. It’s nice to see her more mature and be the voice of reason but these sisters are very boring and dumb.

wtistedmentat posted:

I like seeing things focused on Ashoka, but these sisters are super cliched.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Risky Bisquick
Jan 18, 2008

Buglord

General Dog posted:

Is there an after credits where Hondo tells the audience to go home?

Thank you for this, I love hondo