Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

thrawn527 posted:

Part of me wishes they went back and made alternative timeline movies like that, just to piss off fans who were pissed they didn't just adapt the EU the first time around.

Disney: "Fans, we have heard you. We are going to mine the EU you know and love to make movies out of the treasured Star Wars stories of your past!"
Fans: "Yay!!!"
Disney: "And so, coming Christmas 2022, the first movie of a brand new trilogy based on a beloved book series, may we present...Before the Storm!"
Fans: "...NO!!!!"
Disney: "Wait, don't go! I didn't get to tell you about Children of the Jedi: A Star Wars Story!"

Give me Mofference: The Series of give me Death

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

That feel when no Garm Bel Iblis in these Make The Rebellion scenes :smith: