Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

He's in a comic which is a continuation of his Clone Wars arc, and he should be appearing in the new series of Clone Wars if they're sticking to what they've already revealed about the plans for Siege of Mandalore.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

The actress who voices her does TV too so they could just get her to come back if they were desperate to bring Sabine into live-action. (I very much doubt they'll do that with the Rebels characters, though.)

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

it's quite good (the Rebels Kenobi/Maul duel) but the animation of the movement isn't quite good enough for me to count it as one of the best fights. hopefully the Ray Park mo-cap for the new Clone Wars show will result in some more interesting CG choreography.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Isn't she shown walking away at the end of that episode anyway? But yeah she doesn't die. She's in the last few episodes of Season 4.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

There's a few characters and story arcs continued from The Clone Wars (Ahsoka, Rex, Maul, the Mandalorians) but you can pick up the gist of it pretty easily - you only really need to know the very basics (like "Ahsoka was Anakin's Jedi apprentice" or "Rex is a clone") to understand what's going on.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Rocksicles posted:

most people rate it higher than rebels.

Most people... are wrong.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Pollyanna posted:

Rebels S3: Yo, is that fuckin' Patrick Stewart?

What character do you mean? If you're talking about the Bendu, the big Force animal thing, that's Tom Baker from Doctor Who.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Old Kentucky Shark posted:

Right, except that the droids talk to each other and address one another by rank and say “Roger Roger” from literally the first scene they’re in in TPM, which makes zero sense according to the plot essential drone army scenario.

Because in the span between writing and directing George Lucas forgot.

Can't believe George Lucas just went and forgot that robots aren't people when he made Star Wars. This "C-3PO" fella goes on about how much he's suffering when he's just a hunk of metal with an off switch!

What a dunderhead that Lucas is, am I right?

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

That looks absolutely horrible.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Aphra, an archeologist: "that's a baby, not an ancient ruin"

The Mandalorian, an idiot: "oh"

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

The last two episodes aren't listed there because they don't have names yet. Also, if you look even slightly down on the Wikipedia page - literally the line directly below the table - you'll notice that it says the last episode is coming out on 4 May, which is not the listed air date for episode 10.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

She's exactly as pregnant the whole time, Natalie Portman is literally always wearing the exact same pregnancy thing. She just wears more concealing clothing at the start and Anakin hasn't seen her in a while.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

So are audiobook readers. If they cared particularly about de facto so-and-so performers they would have had Corey Burton etc. in the Dooku audiobook instead of whoever they had instead.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

I feel like crawling out of the Sarlacc made more sense when it didn't have a big beak to eat people with.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Arcsquad12 posted:

Or most of clone wars season 5. Just sloppy sloppy stuff that season compounded by issues that had been nagging at the show in previous seasons rearing their ugly head.

Season 5 is one of the absolute best ones, though.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

A Sunny Day in the Void was pretty good tbh. At the very least better than the other parts of that arc.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

I'm not too fussed about the Mortis arc (it's fine) but the Yoda one is great.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

thrawn527 posted:

Huh. I mean, yeah, I guess we're at the point where there are people who would be nostalgic for Sharkboy and Lavagirl.

Looking at IMDb, Taylor Lautner, who played Sharkboy, isn't in this, because I guess he's too busy to bother? What an rear end.

I should note, I've never seen the original, but gently caress Lautner for thinking he's above being in something like this at this point in his career. His post-Twilight career doesn't seem to have panned out for him like it did for the other two leads. And Taylor Dooley, who played Lavagirl, is back.

It's remotely possible they didn't ask him. But I really doubt it.

You're being weirdly hostile to an actor for not being in a sequel to Sharkboy and Lavagirl for undisclosed reasons.

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

Just say that the 2D cartoon is canon and be done with it imo.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cargohills
Apr 18, 2014

They weren't aired out of order, they intentionally jumped back and forth in the timeline in the early seasons.