Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
The Orbulon Boss Game (Thief) is a twist on the Fruit minigame in Game & Wario, so that's one WiiU reference in this game!

If you haven't played it, it's one of those very few WiiU games that actually make use of the GamePad, where you have one player using the GamePad to play the thief trying to snatch all fruit in the stage and a few other players watching the entire stage from the TV screen who try to figure out who the thief is. It's pretty neat, try it out if you get the chance.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

I think there are a bunch of people who can create trailing images. I know some who could do this as if they were just going out for a stroll.
Wario Watch is indeed a mode from Twisted, compare this surprisingly watchable GBA offscreen footage.

I think Twisted still has my favorite aesthetic of all the games.

Admiral H. Curtiss
May 11, 2010

Pyoro was originally from the first GBA WarioWare. It's also in that game as a plot device for why Wario is making these games in the first place. Super Pyoro is new though. Similarly, Mewtroid is from WarioWare Twisted, while Mewtroid 2 is new for this game.

Admiral H. Curtiss fucked around with this message at 21:25 on Oct 20, 2018

• Locked thread